MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
kain203

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

sarahde wrote:
kain203 wrote:

Now to the other guy. You said you were using a packet sniffer to possibly create something to auto revive or some sorts. Now you are saying you are going to use ollydbg. Honestly do you know anything man? Make up your mind on what you are going to use.

dude learn to read.... you are really annoying me.
i talked about decrypting... ofc i use a debugger to decrypt.
and its also good to find usefull stuff in functions of the game etc... but
as i thought you dont really know about it

Only thing possible would be is to make something that teleports you. That's it.

If you play with the power regeneration. You can make it where you can keep doing the powers, however, it doesn't have an effect on another person. It just shows the animation of you doing it. That's it. Nothing less nothing more. Only thing possible is unlimited light weights. The server dictates your power regen and other stuff.

Best of luck to you.

**** EDIT *****

I just did a dump of the information in wireshark. I wasn wrong about the information being encrypted, however, I do not think that will get you anywhere to be honest.
Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:12 pm

First: can you stop telling me what is possible and what is impossible, if you don't even know what im trying to do? I didnt said i want skillcasts without mana or self reviving... I told you 10 Times now it was just an example what i did on other Games. I never said i will do it in dc and never said its possible because i never tried! I hope you get it now...
But nice to hear that you already tried everything !!!
I guess your the most famous dc hacker then..

And about encrypt... As i said shouldnt be a big problem
Back to top Go down
vore

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 pm

what's kain is trying to said is that even if you do decrypt the packet, power is still store server-side. WHICH means, if you want infinite power you'll have to be able to send a responding packet back to the server, and its not easy since SOE server are very protected (especially after the big hack they had).

not just power, supercharge, health, etc.

im not trying to put you down either though, i mean i still think that it's possible, i tried sniffing/sendin packet myself already, but without any result.
Back to top Go down
tecnomage

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 pm

so any news on dectection rules?

any way to skip it?
Back to top Go down
Rogue0070

Rogue0070

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:36 am

I made a quick video of me using this and instructions in the description.
Laughing

Back to top Go down
kingchillin22

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:57 am

this is why we all got banned.. cause of cunts like you.
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 am

Rogue0070 wrote:
I made a quick video of me using this and instructions in the description.
Laughing

I dont get it..
Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 am

vore wrote:
what's kain is trying to said is that even if you do decrypt the packet, power is still store server-side. WHICH means, if you want infinite power you'll have to be able to send a responding packet back to the server, and its not easy since SOE server are very protected (especially after the big hack they had).

not just power, supercharge, health, etc.

im not trying to put you down either though, i mean i still think that it's possible, i tried sniffing/sendin packet myself already, but without any result.

what the fuck, nobody can read? where did i said i want infinite power? o_O
i never said it and i also never said that its possible...
Back to top Go down
Chimalli

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:51 am

kingchillin22 wrote:
this is why we all got banned.. cause of cunts like you.

This.
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 am

Sorry but I won't read all those posts.
Could somebody tell me how do they catch cheaters? Is there a script or anti cheat program like in WoW or diablo II or just somebody reported me?
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:08 pm

There is no detection at all. I've had 3 friends of mine use it every day for hours since they came back on. They duo'ed FOS1 2 and 3 multiple times over the past 3 days. Both doing over 1.7 million damage each.... If there was a new detection system, they would have been detected by now. They just hadn't used it in open world at all and definitly not in pvp.
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

MKraviks wrote:
There is no detection at all. I've had 3 friends of mine use it every day for hours since they came back on. They duo'ed FOS1 2 and 3 multiple times over the past 3 days. Both doing over 1.7 million damage each.... If there was a new detection system, they would have been detected by now. They just hadn't used it in open world at all and definitly not in pvp.

just like me... maybe SOE waits till they detect "group" of cheaters and then they ban 'em.?
Back to top Go down
deeznutz

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm

There is no way to know for certain whether or not they were detected without knowing the new system in place. I think that they have been flagged at least and will receive bans once a dev looks into the accounts in question more closely. If no bans come after 1 or 2 weeks, then maybe I'll begin to believe that no actual automatic detection is taking place. Because even some people here admitted to only using it in solo challenges and yet, still got banned. Maybe that could be another test worth looking into. Use it in challenge modes only and see if they detect it.
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:26 pm

deeznutz wrote:
There is no way to know for certain whether or not they were detected without knowing the new system in place. I think that they have been flagged at least and will receive bans once a dev looks into the accounts in question more closely. If no bans come after 1 or 2 weeks, then maybe I'll begin to believe that no actual automatic detection is taking place. Because even some people here admitted to only using it in solo challenges and yet, still got banned. Maybe that could be another test worth looking into. Use it in challenge modes only and see if they detect it.

i can tell you, i used only in challenge modes to gain Marks of Triumph and i got banned for 3=4 days (i back yesterday)
no PvP, no open world, no raids, nothing, just challenge modes.

and of course, pre-loaded the hack, i guess when we load the hack with the game loaded the address change come more... visible.
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:21 am

dricocareca wrote:
deeznutz wrote:

i can tell you, i used only in challenge modes to gain Marks of Triumph and i got banned for 3=4 days (i back yesterday)

and of course, pre-loaded the hack, i guess when we load the hack with the game loaded the address change come more... visible.

Hey man, abuse the fuck out of this hack in pvp. Create an account, create a character, level to level 6 in 10 minutes, use that account to hack pvp and have fun killing nooblets.

This is what I do nowadays. I mean, of SOE has no mercy on us, why should we have mercy on its community right?
Back to top Go down
clicktree1

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 am

well for the question of people getting banded i think SOE are getting how long it takes u to finish the challange or how high your hit counter is on 1 or 2 mobs or on a boss getting high hit counts in 5 seconds after boss start is prolly hacking
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

danjako43 wrote:
dricocareca wrote:
deeznutz wrote:

Hey man, abuse the fuck out of this hack in pvp. Create an account, create a character, level to level 6 in 10 minutes, use that account to hack pvp and have fun killing nooblets.

This is what I do nowadays. I mean, of SOE has no mercy on us, why should we have mercy on its community right?

It's community is you and me...you fucking abuse it WE suffer. How is hurting us hurting SOE?
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:01 pm

I dont see how hacking in PvP would hurt their community. All it would do is annoy them and not let them queue PvP for the day. You would just be encouraging a faster ban. =/
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 pm

apostle wrote:
I dont see how hacking in PvP would hurt their community. All it would do is annoy them and not let them queue PvP for the day. You would just be encouraging a faster ban. =/

B/c some people only do PvP. And if they can win or even have a chance at winning, they complain, report, etc. etc..... It's gotten to the point where if they can't win and they feel they've been hacked on even in most cases when they havn't been, then they will report you both ingame and from the SOE website.

This gets the Devs attention which will and did bring down the hammer. HURTS US.
Back to top Go down
rawr

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:42 pm

apostle wrote:

the thing is that by doing in PvE, u actually dun HURT any1.., yeah, u get a "help" but u dun fuck on any1, not in any player.., using it in PvP mean taht u just dun give a fuck about any1 and u r an irresponsable MOFO .., and u rather annoy ppl and take advantage on em, wich is not the spirit of PvP.., pvp is more about skills, groups, thats why i had to be protected.
+ u dun got a way to "not allow" ppl with hack to get in pvp..,
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm

ok, here is a deal. A friend of mine is friends with one of the devs.. He said his friend told him how they detect it. When we edit the code it changes a number on the player on the server. The new program detects this number change and autoflags you. They then will ban you within 1-2 days after reveiwing you.
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Those examples don't really define how it would hurt their community. Only ones that are at a disadvantage is the PvP hackers cause they will be the only ones losing something. Double edged sword, but you fuck yourself MORE than you fuck them.
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 am

MKraviks wrote:
ok, here is a deal. A friend of mine is friends with one of the devs.. He said his friend told him how they detect it. When we edit the code it changes a number on the player on the server. The new program detects this number change and autoflags you. They then will ban you within 1-2 days after reveiwing you.

this is because some1 sended this hack to soe and the devs see what is changed and calibrated the detection with this changes...
Back to top Go down
Bubba1982

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 am

the good old fashioned cheatengine speedhack still works and doesn't get you banned because it can not be detected because it speeds up the entire game engine. Have fun and kill much people.

BTW, I hope this game dies asap just to spite SOE. Afterall, they were one of the supporters of the recent SOPA & PIPA bills.
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Bubba1982 wrote:
the good old fashioned cheatengine speedhack still works and doesn't get you banned because it can not be detected because it speeds up the entire game engine. Have fun and kill much people.

BTW, I hope this game dies asap just to spite SOE. Afterall, they were one of the supporters of the recent SOPA & PIPA bills.

how it works with cheatengine?
can u post here the how-to-do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next