MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Starbuster

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:18 am

maybe a day you'll be annoyed of getting banned and will play normal or just leave the game(expecially pvp cheaters).
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 am

I never use it in pvp, I don't beleive in it. I only use it on repetitive tasks like raids/challenges/alerts/and duos. Nothing more.

Anyone who uses it in pvp needs to be permabanned.
Back to top Go down
darksidekila

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am

MKraviks wrote:
I never use it in pvp, I don't beleive in it. I only use it on repetitive tasks like raids/challenges/alerts/and duos. Nothing more.

^ This, Stop making pvp'rs pve in a damn game that has now been made worse with r&d... PPL who used this for pvp r fucking re-re and deserve no respect or remorse. Not everyone find's doing the same repetative pve content enjoyable or useful and useing it for pve only does not hurt a damn person other than all your pve whores prides, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Starbuster

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 am

darksidekila wrote:
MKraviks wrote:

^ This, Stop making pvp'rs pve in a damn game that has now been made worse with r&d... PPL who used this for pvp r fucking re-re and deserve no respect or remorse. Not everyone find's doing the same repetative pve content enjoyable or useful and useing it for pve only does not hurt a damn person other than all your pve whores prides, get over it.

im one of those, i hate pve, and most of all i hate farming, imma hardcore pvper, and i just dont like people who likes to ruins the experience...
Back to top Go down
DeadLy

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:04 am

ppl learn to use the hack without being detected... it's not difficult but i'm sure that there are a lot of idiot ppl that use the hack where a lot of ppl can see it... i've been using this hack for 3 weeks now and still i haven't been banned nor suspened... and you can always use the hack just to make your combos a bit faster and not just spam clicks to kill fast... that way you can at least hide it from other players but i guess this is really hard to do...
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 am

still suspended :c
Back to top Go down
Shadowx69

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 am

Hmmm Just out of the blue here.. Do you think it is Client Side sending in the logs to the server on a daily basis?
Because I was browsing around and looked at the combat Logs (Which is like 130 MBS alone) and saw some of the attacks I did / healing I've done.
But what i'm thinking is that... everything has a timeline like a number before you see the actions such as

1326927111 : ******* Martial Flowers damaged ***** for 148
1326927111 : ******* Burning Determination ***** for 19
1326927111 : ******* Martial Flowers stunned *****
1326927111 : ******* Inferno critically damaged ***** for 54
1326927112 : ******* Martial Flowers damaged ***** for 179

C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\DC Universe Online\DCGame\Logs

But you see where i'm coming at? I can somewhat make out what happened in the duels I had with my league mates. Even see the Supercharge stuff as well... I'm just thinking maybe it sends it into the server before you click "Play" and maybe once again when you exit the game.

Just a thought... Smile
Back to top Go down
kain203

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Self reviving is a bug in the game.

I don't think it's possible like I said.

Prove me wrong.

sarahde wrote:
kain203 wrote:
sarahde wrote:
kain203 wrote:
I guess what I am trying to say, everything is done server side now. No matter what you do by creating a packet sniffer, they are still going to see that you are using the no delay program. They can also see by coordinates that you are going underneath the world or going through doors. At this point, the hack is done for. It doesn't mean crap to know if a GM is by you or not since the program is detected server side.

well i totally disagree with you. i dont know why you think that, are you a developer of SOE?

kain203 wrote:
I guess what I am trying to say, everything is done server side now.
thats completly wrong, or do you mean anti-cheat-protection, yes that is server sided ofc.
but stuff like no delay isnt server sided, else we couldnt do it.

kain203 wrote:
No matter what you do by creating a packet sniffer, they are still going to see that you are using the no delay program
no offense to you but i see that you dont have expirience with such things...
i dont get the point... what has an packet sniffer to do with no delay program? o_O

with a packet sniffer you can do a lot more then just no-delay.
for every action in game a packet is sended from client to server and from server to client.
if you analyse them, you can do a lot of stuff for example:
someone is reviving you -> you get a packet from server that you getting a revive -> if successed -> you send a packet to server which says "let me stand up again Wink"...
if you know these packets, you can send them to server even if noone is around you and you could self revive you.
that was just an example, i dont say that it works, because i dont have the source of dcuo... but it could work and im sure there is usefull stuff around which you can do
with a packet sender/receiver.

another example, i was programming a packet sender/receiver in another game and i was able to use skills without mana/casttime because i sended that packet which
you just can send if "mana==enough".
but as i said, i dont say it works, because it depends how the functions and stuff are coded and i havent tried it yet, but im sure to find usefull stuff.

and btw im pretty sure that they dont detect it if the programm is running, because else they should do an autoban script.
i guess more about that they see if you do "stupid-stuff" with it like doing instances (raid/t1/t2) alone or high hit counter or ofc to much damage per second,
because just 1 of 3 accs of mine are banned and i used it on all 3.
but well this post is just my opinion! Smile

Am I a Sony developer? Definitely not. However, pretty sure what you are trying to accomplish isn't possible. I do know some of the traffic is encrypted, hate to tell you that. If you know how to use Wireshark you would know that. Don't try to down talk people. You don't have to "create a packet sniffer" when open source solutions/libaries already exist. I don't think you know who you are talking to. Don't doubt people. I am not talking out of my ass. I am not your average "IWANTMOHAX NOB". Before you try to lash out at me, least speak proper English and know more about what the game sends in/out.

Omg i don't understand some People.
I said its my opinion and don't take it as an offence, whatever... Nowadays people don't want to hear critic or cant handle it...
I know that my english isnt that good and now?
Not every single person in this world has to speak it perfectly *facepalm*...

Ye ofc its encrypted but it shouldnt be a big problem if you know how to use ollydbg...

Anyway still disagree with you... We will see Wink
And i don't know why you always say its not possible, you don't even know what im trying to do.
Learn to read, what i said was just an example.
And btw i already saw someone Self-reviving Wink
Back to top Go down
kain203

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 pm

MKraviks wrote:
Kain, You need to leave these forums, your the fucking traitor that sent the hack to the devs in the first place. I'm sure we all remember that.

And yes, there are some people who know things YOU DON'T.
Your not the absolute expert on hacking or programming.

It's not my fault people started using it in PvP. I was fine with this being used in PvE but there was countless people using it in PvP. It sort of pisses you off. I don't know about you, but I paid for this game at the store and I pay for it monthly. I want to be able to PvP against people playing legit.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 pm

kain203 wrote:
MKraviks wrote:
Kain, You need to leave these forums, your the fucking traitor that sent the hack to the devs in the first place. I'm sure we all remember that.

It's not my fault people started using it in PvP. I was fine with this being used in PvE but there was countless people using it in PvP. It sort of pisses you off. I don't know about you, but I paid for this game at the store and I pay for it monthly. I want to be able to PvP against people playing legit.

PVP is a SMALL part of this game. Do what I did, take note of all the people hacking in PvP, If they pop up in a match with you, leave and reque. I've PvP'ed with no hackers using that way for a long time. If your too lazy you don't want to do that, then find another game b/c there will always be hackers, speedhackers, or something else in the game. Soon someone will make a program you inject into DCUO that will keep you from being detected or something. It always does.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 pm

darksidekila wrote:
MKraviks wrote:

As for you, FUCK PVP. I don't like to pvp, but thats over 20 skill points worth of feat points to get so I have to. I say stop making PVE'ers PVP. You PVP people need to PVE so there will be more villains in the fucking game. I wanted to make a villain, but noone does anything over there but PVP so I could get a team to raid or anything. So I deleted that toon.
Back to top Go down
kain203

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm

MKraviks wrote:
kain203 wrote:
MKraviks wrote:

PVP is a SMALL part of this game. Do what I did, take note of all the people hacking in PvP, If they pop up in a match with you, leave and reque. I've PvP'ed with no hackers using that way for a long time. If your too lazy you don't want to do that, then find another game b/c there will always be hackers, speedhackers, or something else in the game. Soon someone will make a program you inject into DCUO that will keep you from being detected or something. It always does.

I don't think you understand that the anti-cheat is SERVER SIDE. They use statistical data to see if someone is cheating. No matter what you do they can see it. Even if you make an injector.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 pm

The server get it's information about what we do from the CLIENT. If we move, the CLIENT sends the info to the server. etc....Anyway, I'm done talking to you. TRAITOR.
Back to top Go down
kain203

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:15 pm

MKraviks wrote:
The server get it's information about what we do from the CLIENT. If we move, the CLIENT sends the info to the server. etc....Anyway, I'm done talking to you. TRAITOR.

You are acting childish. You know nothing.

Now to the other guy. You said you were using a packet sniffer to possibly create something to auto revive or some sorts. Now you are saying you are going to use ollydbg. Honestly do you know anything man? Make up your mind on what you are going to use.
Back to top Go down
kingchillin22

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm

I got some info on the anti-cheat that SOE is using now.. it not only detects script changes and third party programs, but unusual game play is also detected, my source didnt give me info on how the fuck they detect it. But they gave me the example of: "If a raid boss usually has a battle time around 20 minutes and it takes you 5 minutes to kill him then it will flag you as "hacking" then there were will 2-3 days of further investigation." Again dont know how this is possible because i know nothing about hacking, but this makes me not even want to try the shit anymore lol. I then asked how it works for PvP, and this is where it got scary, ALL PVP MATCHES are now monitored. My source said untill the amount of hacking incidents are decreased monitoring of PVP servers will continue. No I wont give you the name of my source or proof of what i just said, if you dont believe me than dont be shocked if you get IP banned for hacking on multiple accounts.
Back to top Go down
kain203

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:24 am

kingchillin22 wrote:
I got some info on the anti-cheat that SOE is using now.. it not only detects script changes and third party programs, but unusual game play is also detected, my source didnt give me info on how the fuck they detect it. But they gave me the example of: "If a raid boss usually has a battle time around 20 minutes and it takes you 5 minutes to kill him then it will flag you as "hacking" then there were will 2-3 days of further investigation." Again dont know how this is possible because i know nothing about hacking, but this makes me not even want to try the shit anymore lol. I then asked how it works for PvP, and this is where it got scary, ALL PVP MATCHES are now monitored. My source said untill the amount of hacking incidents are decreased monitoring of PVP servers will continue. No I wont give you the name of my source or proof of what i just said, if you dont believe me than dont be shocked if you get IP banned for hacking on multiple accounts.

This pretty much sums up what I've been saying for a day or two now.

Thank you for confirming this for everyone.
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 am

you know, Tag and SOE's shitty anti-cheat system really did more than allowing me to play unfairly and having fun while haxing.

This whole ordeal of haxing, having fun, then getting suspended made me realize what pieces of shit MMORPG games are. They make you care so much about your character and your status in the game community that they turn you into obsessed anti-social weirdos. Hacking allowed me to transcend above the "serious" nature of DCUO. When I play in a raid, I would ask myself, "Why are these idiots grouping up with 8 people and wasting their time while they can easily hack and get the gear easily with 3-4 people for every raid?"

Then I asked another question when I was hacking and semi-soloing raids to get gear, "What's the point of having the best gear? In the end, it's all just to show off." Of course it is all just to show off. There's no other point to getting the best gear, be they in WoW or DCUO, or any other grind-fest MMORPG's. MMORPG's are only "good" because they keep their players obsessed.

When I hacked, I got alot of good gear quickly. I felt good, really good since I got all the good gear and I feel better than everyone. I wanted to get the expansion pack DLC's to be completely superior. Plus with my superior hax, made by Tag, I could skip all the grinding and maintain my superiority.

But then I got suspended, then I spent 3 days in contemplation, and as you've seen here, these are the things that I came up with. Without the hack, I'd have to go back to being obsessed little weirdos that have to come together in groups of 8 that would take hours to form and only 1 hour to fail and disband. No, I was not gonna go back to this hell-hole like what I did in WoW. I can hack and get all that stuff, but if I do that,a I'd get banned. Well, I'd rather play something than waste time standing around waiting for raids and wasting alot of time doing nothing.

So, in the end, Tag, you are a FUCKING PROPHET to me! I love you, and I always will (no homo) for making me realize that MMORPG's aren't worth it. They are there to keep you obsessed, and in doing so, reap you of money. Good thing I didn't spend a dime on DCUO. Wish I had played DCUO first with your hack, Tag, then I would never have played WoW and wasted some hundred dollars on that crap.

Once you've tasted the power of a God, you'd never want to go back. Why go back when you can ALWAYS be God in Skyrim?! Construction Set almost out, I'm just gonna go back and hack the shit out of DCUO till that shit comes out. Not ever grind again. Thanks Tag.
Back to top Go down
Bubba1982

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 am

I came to a similar understanding when swtor came out and I was asked to jump back on to dcuo for a long running static raid group for the second week running. I realised that I was running fos 1, 2 & 3 to get marks of krypton so I could get t3 gear and.......run fos 1, 2 & 3........whats the bloody point. I was raiding just so I could get better gear to make it so I could raid. Once I realised this insanity I decided "fuck that game, I aint going back. It's not like there is any sort of decent rapidly progressing storyline or anything....or more than 2 cities and a neighbourhood(I refuse to call that last pos expansion a "city") to go exploring".
Back to top Go down
darksidekila

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:01 am

MKraviks wrote:
darksidekila wrote:
MKraviks wrote:

As for you, FUCK PVP. I don't like to pvp, but thats over 20 skill points worth of feat points to get so I have to. I say stop making PVE'ers PVP. You PVP people need to PVE so there will be more villains in the fucking game. I wanted to make a villain, but noone does anything over there but PVP so I could get a team to raid or anything. So I deleted that toon.

Gonna tell u somboooooody, Fok Yu BIC BOI!!! PVE HERO go back to WoW or SWTOR where u nerdy un-cordinated p.o.s. belong and stay out of competitive pvp.
Villan PVP 4 Life Biotch...
Back to top Go down
vicksanj

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 am

tthx man Smile its gd
Back to top Go down
ghostracerx

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 am

a lil birdy told me there servers got cracked.. sooo.. the crazy hax should be coming sooner than later. Fuck soe, and Ihope this game gets ruined.
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 am

ghostracerx wrote:
a lil birdy told me there servers got cracked.. sooo.. the crazy hax should be coming sooner than later. Fuck soe, and Ihope this game gets ruined.

Does that little birdy have any credibility? I'd like to go god mode and rape all level 30's with this speed back and get banned and do it again and tell SOE admins to shove a dick up their ass.
Back to top Go down
kain203

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:50 am

ghostracerx wrote:

What do you mean cracked? Rooted ? lol That's going into illegal territory.
Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 pm

kain203 wrote:

Now to the other guy. You said you were using a packet sniffer to possibly create something to auto revive or some sorts. Now you are saying you are going to use ollydbg. Honestly do you know anything man? Make up your mind on what you are going to use.

dude learn to read.... you are really annoying me.
i talked about decrypting... ofc i use a debugger to decrypt.
and its also good to find usefull stuff in functions of the game etc... but
as i thought you dont really know about it
Back to top Go down
kain203

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm

sarahde wrote:
kain203 wrote:

dude learn to read.... you are really annoying me.
i talked about decrypting... ofc i use a debugger to decrypt.
and its also good to find usefull stuff in functions of the game etc... but
as i thought you dont really know about it

Dude what you are trying to do isn't possible. Stop wasting your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next