MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 pm

MKraviks wrote:
any news on that teleport hack?

Does your character have flight?
Back to top Go down
vore

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 pm

most of my toons have flight tag, it would be awesome if you release that teleporter hack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:56 pm

- Added a Noclip toggle, If you aren't flight then it's useless for you as you will just fall for awhile.
Attachments
[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 AttachmentDCUO No Attack Delay v1.2.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(357 Kb) Downloaded 123 times
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:57 pm

My leaguemate had me put in B16A95 as the value in cheat engine and that causes there to be no animation at all for anything. Doing that with the nodelay hack makes brawling ranged as fast as bow and faster than I can get with the 8.0 updated hack. Actually I had to go back to a previous version of the hack because with the new version the game crashes if I change the values in cheat engine.
Back to top Go down
vore

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:13 pm

great work tag, unfortunately i cant seem to shoot through the wall/floor. but definately help not getting lock out of the boss room.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:14 pm

vore wrote:
great work tag, unfortunately i cant seem to shoot through the wall/floor. but definately help not getting lock out of the boss room.

One-handed's ranged doesn't check line of sight, And does the most ranged damage for killing bosses.
Back to top Go down
slarsen

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Still minimize as hell :/
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Very nice. Not having any luck hitting through walls with 1h, though.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Blanks wrote:
Very nice. Not having any luck hitting through walls with 1h, though.

It looks like the changed it in one of the recent patches.
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Tryed with all kind of weapons hitting through the wall, nothing working Mad do you have a solution?
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Dex- wrote:
Tryed with all kind of weapons hitting through the wall, nothing working Mad do you have a solution?

They patched it when they changed ranged attacks recently.
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Tagyoureit wrote:
Dex- wrote:

They patched it when they changed ranged attacks recently.
No way to solo raids anymore then ? I need that gree latern power macros maybe I can solo using that, but I dont know how to do ? can you just send me the script ? thanks
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 am

Blanks wrote:
My leaguemate had me put in B16A95 as the value in cheat engine and that causes there to be no animation at all for anything. Doing that with the nodelay hack makes brawling ranged as fast as bow and faster than I can get with the 8.0 updated hack. Actually I had to go back to a previous version of the hack because with the new version the game crashes if I change the values in cheat engine.

Guys, I'm REALLY curious as to how people add thesenumbers and letters (B16A95) to cheat engine. I'm not familiar with cheat engine. Can someone inform me please?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 am

danjako43 wrote:
Guys, I'm REALLY curious as to hwo people add this numbers and letters (B16A95) to cheat engine. I'm not familiar with cheat engine. Can someone inform me please?

Thanks.

Add the address "DCGame.exe"+716A25 with the datatype "Array of bytes", And make the length 3. The original value should be "89 6F 44", Change the value to "90 90 95", "B1 6A 95", Or any variation of the same code.

Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:13 am

What other hacks can you implement for DCUO? I mean, can you make it where the NPCs don't see you but you can still attack them, or remove aggro so they won't attack you?
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 am

MKraviks wrote:
What other hacks can you implement for DCUO? I mean, can you make it where the NPCs don't see you but you can still attack them, or remove aggro so they won't attack you?

No, I can't mess with what NPCs do.
Back to top Go down
5ugar

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 am

Thanks for your great work! I have a slightly unrelated question that I don't know if it's in the realm of possibility to do. A long time ago you could put a Soder Cola in your shared bank and drop it onto an item bound to your character. The item would then go into your shared bank so you could trade around character bound stuff. Is there any possible way to do this? With an exploit or cheat?
Back to top Go down
Ripton

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:57 am

Tagyoureit can you post the green (in your case yellow) lantern macro? Please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 am

I really need something that will boost my power regeneration Smile
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:38 am

Tagyoureit wrote:
danjako43 wrote:
Guys, I'm REALLY curious as to hwo people add this numbers and letters (B16A95) to cheat engine. I'm not familiar with cheat engine. Can someone inform me please?

Thanks.

Add the address "DCGame.exe"+716A25 with the datatype "Array of bytes", And make the length 3. The original value should be "89 6F 44", Change the value to "90 90 95", "B1 6A 95", Or any variation of the same code.

Hey Tag! since god mode is impossible for some weird reason and shooting through walls no longer work, there might be another way to mitigate the shit load of damage u take in raids. with the hex code "B1 6A 95", EVERY animation related to combat is inactivated, including the BLOCK animation. This means that you can BLOCK WHILE MOVING. In the current state, if you hold block and move around you will block around 40% of what comes at you (The block icon under your supercharge bar on the upper left hand corner will blink sporadically, notifying that you're blocking ON AND OFF and not 100% of the time), but if you can find a hex code to cancel JUST the block animation so that you can walk/run/fly around blocking 100% of the time, I think some of us can see soloing raids as a possibility

Block takes away 75-80% of the damage, so if you were getting hit for 1000 by a boss, now you're hit for around 200, so you get 5 times mroe the survivability, which gives you five times more time to kill the boss with your endless stream of ranged attacks. PLUS, more time means more time to cool down on your soda, so you can "chain" the soda and stay alive as well. If this is done, it will make everything considerably easy.
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 am

danjako43 wrote:
Tagyoureit wrote:
danjako43 wrote:

Thanks.

Hey Tag! since god mode is impossible for some weird reason and shooting through walls no longer work, there might be another way to mitigate the shit load of damage u take in raids. with the hex code "B1 6A 95", EVERY animation related to combat is inactivated, including the BLOCK animation. This means that you can BLOCK WHILE MOVING. In the current state, if you hold block and move around you will block around 40% of what comes at you (The block icon under your supercharge bar on the upper left hand corner will blink sporadically, notifying that you're blocking ON AND OFF and not 100% of the time), but if you can find a hex code to cancel JUST the block animation so that you can walk/run/fly around blocking 100% of the time, I think some of us can see soloing raids as a possibility

Block takes away 75-80% of the damage, so if you were getting hit for 1000 by a boss, now you're hit for around 200, so you get 5 times mroe the survivability, which gives you five times more time to kill the boss with your endless stream of ranged attacks. PLUS, more time means more time to cool down on your soda, so you can "chain" the soda and stay alive as well. If this is done, it will make everything considerably easy.

this post is sooo cool <5>
if you could change it, would be awesum!
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 am

To the people wanting to know how to write these macros. Just look back in this thread or download autohotkey and google commands (loop in particular). I had no experience with any script writing whatsoever and mine works fine, so you guys can definitely do it. That way you won't have to ask for an entire new script anytime you need to modify it a bit (e.g. green lantern constructs).
Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 am

Blanks wrote:
Since I learned about using Cheat Engine to remove animations from this thread I just use ranged with rifle/brawling on everything. With the Cheat Engine thing you can move at full speed while attacking so you just have to kite the bosses around.

can you say how to do it with everytime full speed?
or how to find it with ce.
is it just a statechange like value 1 for "under attack"... value 2 for "no attack state/ fullspeed" or how does it work?
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:47 am

sarahde wrote:
Blanks wrote:
Since I learned about using Cheat Engine to remove animations from this thread I just use ranged with rifle/brawling on everything. With the Cheat Engine thing you can move at full speed while attacking so you just have to kite the bosses around.

can you say how to do it with everytime full speed?
or how to find it with ce.
is it just a statechange like value 1 for "under attack"... value 2 for "no attack state/ fullspeed" or how does it work?

I can't do it anymore because with the most recent versions of the nodelay hack my game crashes if I try to change the values with cheat engine.
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:54 am

I found the value that shows whether you are in combat or not, it shows 1 when I'm in combat and 0 when I'm not. I tried freezing it at 0 to see if I could be out of combat all the time...didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next