MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
bmac

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 am

I think I'm using CE wrong or something, I tried changing the value that is supposed to remove all animations and nothing happens.

I did it step by step exactly the way it was said in this thread.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or missing something when I change the values....this could explain why every time I find a value, nothing happens when I change it.

Does it have something to do with my firewall, or another setting on my computer?

Somebody help!
Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 am

Blanks wrote:
sarahde wrote:
Blanks wrote:
Since I learned about using Cheat Engine to remove animations from this thread I just use ranged with rifle/brawling on everything. With the Cheat Engine thing you can move at full speed while attacking so you just have to kite the bosses around.

can you say how to do it with everytime full speed?
or how to find it with ce.
is it just a statechange like value 1 for "under attack"... value 2 for "no attack state/ fullspeed" or how does it work?

I can't do it anymore because with the most recent versions of the nodelay hack my game crashes if I try to change the values with cheat engine.

ye but i wanna know how to do it with full speed all the time?
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:07 pm

sarahde wrote:
Blanks wrote:
sarahde wrote:
Blanks wrote:
Since I learned about using Cheat Engine to remove animations from this thread I just use ranged with rifle/brawling on everything. With the Cheat Engine thing you can move at full speed while attacking so you just have to kite the bosses around.

is it just a statechange like value 1 for "under attack"... value 2 for "no attack state/ fullspeed" or how does it work?

I can't do it anymore because with the most recent versions of the nodelay hack my game crashes if I try to change the values with cheat engine.

I'm saying it doesn't work for me anymore.
Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Blanks wrote:
sarahde wrote:
Blanks wrote:
sarahde wrote:
Blanks wrote:

I'm saying it doesn't work for me anymore.

yes i know but how you did it before when it worked!!
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:46 pm

sarahde wrote:

This is how my leaguemate had me do it, I don't know if there is a better way.

1) Open cheat engine and click on the icon directly underneath the "file" tab. If you hover over it it should say "select a process to open."

2) Double click the process that ends with DCGAME.EXE (not DCGAME.START.EXE).

3) Click on "Add Address Manually" towards the bottom right.

4) For address type in "DCGame.exe"+716A25 and for type select "Array of Byte." You can leave Nr. of Bytes at 3. Hit OK.

5) Right click on they new record and mouse over "Change record" and then click "Value." Set the value as "909095." Hit OK.

Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 pm

hm i tried it... i searched for "89 6F 44" and found 2 adresses...
changed both to 00 00 00... game didnt crashed but it also dont work
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Blanks wrote:

1) Open cheat engine and click on the icon directly underneath the "file" tab. If you hover over it it should say "select a process to open."

4) For address type in "DCGame.exe"+716A25 and for type select "Array of Byte." You can leave Nr. of Bytes at 3. Hit OK.

5) Right click on they new record and mouse over "Change record" and then click "Value." Set the value as "909095." Hit OK.

Fixed.

Last edited by Tagyoureit on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Is there any way to make a hack for Duplicate Marks obtained or already in invetory ... same for money, items ,etc ... ?
Back to top Go down
shine14

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Tagyoureit wrote:
Blanks wrote:

Fixed.

When I type "DCGame"+716A25 into the address, it gives me the error
"Failure determining what "DCGame"+716A25 means"
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Dex- wrote:
Is there any way to make a hack for Duplicate Marks obtained or already in invetory ... same for money, items ,etc ... ?

A hack can't do this, A bug in the game could, But i don't know any.

shine14 wrote:

When I type "DCGame"+716A25 into the address, it gives me the error
"Failure determining what "DCGame"+716A25 means"

Sorry that was supposed to be "DCGame.exe"+716A25
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Is attacking and blocking at same time working ? because I cant make this work here ...
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Perfect, now it's going as fast as it was before. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Blanks wrote:
sarahde wrote:

cant find DCGAME.EXE file :/
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:10 pm

It'll have a bunch of 0s infront of it. Also, make sure you're actually running the game.
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Tagyoureit wrote:
Blanks wrote:

Fixed.

This doesnt change anything in the game for me.
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Blanks wrote:
sarahde wrote:

doesn't work for me.
My file is named DCUO n then i cant type "DCGame.exe"+716A25 in adress cause it doesnt work etc :/
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Cheater wrote:

doesn't work for me.
My file is named DCUO n then i cant type "DCGame.exe"+716A25 in adress cause it doesnt work etc :/

I think you're picking the nodelay program instead of DC. Make sure that the game is open and then look again.
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Blanks wrote:
Cheater wrote:

doesn't work for me.

I think you're picking the nodelay program instead of DC. Make sure that the game is open and then look again.
only launch pad exe :/
Back to top Go down
bilbo

PostSubject: darn   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:33 pm

fukk....

unrelated to this hack buut.

i was in suicide slums, not running this hack and all of a sudden i got a bluescreen error with cderaw.sys as the error cause

now whenever i open the game i get a blue screen...

im going to reinstall windows now, dont feel like finding the c
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Hey, is there a way to solo inner or kahndaq where you have to activate 3 or 4 consoles at one time? maybe something that can be hacked where the game freeZes eXcept for you so to the game, your hitting all 4 at one time?
Back to top Go down
zcorpio

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Dex- wrote:
Tagyoureit wrote:
tecnomage wrote:
y only for lanterns?

Normal vs lantern.

Was a little laggy from the recording software.

Tag can you send us this macro ? or a good one ? I just know how to play mate I dont know how to work with macros program and my main leanguage isnt english so I cant understand how things works at all, if possible, please send me some macros ... like 1000 clicks per sec, or this lantern one, im latern !
Please tag, thank you !

Im also interested in this one is it possible to give us a hand on how to macro the lantern weapons? much appreciative if possible.
Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Tagyoureit wrote:
Blanks wrote:

Fixed.

you edited this post?
we talked about "speed hack" not about no animation.

can anyone tell me the adresse for speed hack (all time in fast mode)?
also would like to see x,y,z coordinate pointers... or any hints how to find them?
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 pm

I wasn't talking about speed hacking. To speed hack you just click the box that says enable speed hack and tell it how fast you want the game to run.
Back to top Go down
deeznutz

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 pm

I don't understand the new no-clip (F7) option on the hack. What is it supposed to do? I don't see any difference.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:05 pm

the no-clip makes you be able to fly through walls and floors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next