MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MKraviks

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:30 am

Tagoureit, Can you think of any way they can keep you from continuing to make your hacks? In my mind, the only way is to make the timer serverside, but b/c of lag and all, it would make the game unplayable. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
brunoturbo

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:50 am

doesnt work for me...
he found the window, says that i can atack fast as i want, but the atk speed remains the same... is that patched already?
any notice if goona be a bew version? thanks..
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm

brunoturbo wrote:
doesnt work for me...
he found the window, says that i can atack fast as i want, but the atk speed remains the same... is that patched already?

It's working.

Have you tried running as admin, Also what OS are you using?
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 am

workin' fine here Smile
Back to top Go down
TUDOELLA

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 am

Tagyoureit wrote:
brunoturbo wrote:
doesnt work for me...

It's working.

Have you tried running as admin, Also what OS are you using?

Same thing with me. Am i doing something wrong? i'm running window 7 btw
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 am

works for me also, just got off teh game and it works fine.
Back to top Go down
dork101

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:56 am

Can anyone make me one that has x9 on one click so I can spam dual sword spin as much? How do we edit this anyways? Thanks for this thought I attack so much faster.
Back to top Go down
brunoturbo

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:51 am

yes, i figured it out now how to use...

thanks for the great job. ure the man !

Smile
Back to top Go down
bobrock2142

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 am

Mine doesn't work Sad .... It finds the program, says I can attack as fast as i can click... but nothing happens or changes in the game. The delete function says "restored to original code" or something on the lines of that, so, the 'stop' works (Even tho the no-delay didnt). I tried running it as admin and/or as windows XP sp2, windows vista sp2 (32x and 64x).

Issue: Picks up my dcuo, but does not inject the anti-delay.

OS: Im running on windows 7 64bit and used the .zip off the orginal post. (And yes, i unzipped the file)

-- This seems to be a common issue lately, and i'd like to make sure im the last one to ask.

Q: How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Bob

Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:24 pm

bobrock2142 wrote:
Mine doesn't work Sad .... It finds the program, says I can attack as fast as i can click... but nothing happens or changes in the game. The delete function says "restored to original code" or something on the lines of that, so, the 'stop' works (Even tho the no-delay didnt). I tried running it as admin and/or as windows XP sp2, windows vista sp2 (32x and 64x).

Issue: Picks up my dcuo, but does not inject the anti-delay.

OS: Im running on windows 7 64bit and used the .zip off the orginal post. (And yes, i unzipped the file)

-- This seems to be a common issue lately, and i'd like to make sure im the last one to ask.

Q: How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Bob

Now that i looked at the code, It will fail if you have the hack open before the client. I fixed this and added something in case it fails to get the base address.

Hopefully this helps. (I'm simply guessing at the problem)
Back to top Go down
bobrock2142

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:26 pm

You sir, are awesome, everything works!

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Dont know why I'm receving crash everytime I get around Ace chemicals area (looking for trickster) 2 of my characters are stucked in there, when I loggin without it No Crashes :O
Tag thank you for ur great work, btw, it's cheat engine based ?

Btw anyone have a good Autoclick or Macro to fast attacks ? If yes please post here then I can get it : ) thank you again
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:32 am

Hey man, you're a GENIUS, FRIGGIN' GENIUS! Thanks! Let me clarify to all that this thing works 100% for me windows 7 64-bit. Thank you VERY MUCH for this gift (too late for christmas? NEVER, it's still christmas in the game lol). Never thought it would work, but it DID! How did you do it? Does it have something with allowing animations to interrupt each other? Just wondering the concept, since something like animation interruption isn't server-side.

Anyway, any chance a god mode hack is possible? Or is that a server-side thing like currencies?

I asked about god mode because, uh...auto-attacks don't do as much damage, unless coupled with a hyper-active macro. Also, auto attacks are single-target (mostly), and even though this does give the player an edge, it doesn't allow for the soloing of raids T.T

Using this in PvP is stupid and I have no pity for any soon-to-be-banned sod that uses it in honorable combat with other player(s).

Thanks again! hope THE GENIUS will get back to this message soon!
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:40 am

accept a sugestion? end turn it off but if put a button to tirn it on? will be amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:50 am

Hmm, could you make some kind of a program which would cause your toon not to use power or increase dmg?
I'd like to make some raids in 4 people as speed feats n I never used any hacks in pvp. I hope you can do something about this Smile
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 pm

It's Official. .... Update 8 will be out tomorrow. We will need a new hack to work with the new patch.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 am

I added a auto clicker to the Exe in the original post.
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:56 am

server update today v8, but is server update not the client. will affect anyway?
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:09 am

Cheater wrote:
Hmm, could you make some kind of a program which would cause your toon not to use power or increase dmg?
I'd like to make some raids in 4 people as speed feats n I never used any hacks in pvp. I hope you can do something about this Smile

if you could just gimme info
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 am

Couldnt find the auto clicker sorry where's it ? can you upload here ?
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 pm

4.4gb of updates for version 8
servers r down but the hack founds the client
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:33 pm

the hack loads but when u click to hit with left or right mouse button the game crashes.
Back to top Go down
Meow

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Same problem. Game crashes everytime.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:43 pm

It's doing that b/c they changed the base address. So the current hack is changing something that is crutial to keeping the client working. He has to update the hack to a new base address.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Downloading the patch now, I'll see if it's still possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next