MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimalli

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 am

I don't know if this is sinking in for some of you, but it's been stated quite a few times:

Godmode, infinite power, etc, isn't possible with a trainer like this because those values are server-side. Even if you were to make it so you could freeze your health at, say, 1000hp, you'd still take damage, and you'd still die, even though you're still seeing that same 1000 hp. As far as supercharge... I haven't looked into it long enough, so I'm not quite sure, but it seems like it could be client-side. Even though I haven't been able to find the address(es) for it yet, I just suspect it to be because it resets when you switch characters / log out.
Back to top Go down
ghostracerx

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:04 am

Personally, Tag, you are still my hero. I think most of us know who deserves the credit.

Also, so we know we can't fuck with the server sided shit, but here are some thoughts...

1. Is it possible to hide the dmg numbers from the client side to the server?
2. A GM detection, I know in warrock, we had a GM Warning system if they were spectating.
3. Can anyone confirm that there is 3rd party detection or is that a myth? If so.. bypass that shit.
4. What other offsets can you fuck around with?

I have been staff on mpgh, vip-cheats, phc(back in the phenom days), Wr-cheats, and a some I can't even remember. My crown jewel of hacks was the ghostracerx mega pub back in the day. But the reason I say this, is surely there is more shit out there to fuck around with and exploit right? xD
Back to top Go down
vore

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 am

im sure there are way around being detected. For example, game like vindictus which have tons of anti cheat protection stil, but i still run around in that game one shotting everything like a boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:16 am

ghostracerx wrote:
Personally, Tag, you are still my hero. I think most of us know who deserves the credit.

Also, so we know we can't fuck with the server sided shit, but here are some thoughts...

2. A GM detection, I know in warrock, we had a GM Warning system if they were spectating.
3. Can anyone confirm that there is 3rd party detection or is that a myth? If so.. bypass that shit.

I have been staff on mpgh, vip-cheats, phc(back in the phenom days), Wr-cheats, and a some I can't even remember. My crown jewel of hacks was the ghostracerx mega pub back in the day. But the reason I say this, is surely there is more shit out there to fuck around with and exploit right? xD
This.
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 am

show's over folks.

This is sad.

I wouldn't mind Tag updating the hack for later patches though. I still want to hack in pvp all out since they banned my beautiful work for 4 days.

Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:42 am

ghostracerx wrote:

1. No, You can hide the animations from other players though.
2. It depends if the data for their entity is sent to your client.
3. Doubt it.
4. Movement Speed, XYZ coordinates, Make non flying characters fly, Etc. stuff that's calculated client sided.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 am

Tag, can you possibly impliment your next hack patch to include the no pvp No Attack Delay that I mentioned earlier. I could be wrong and it not help, but I beleive if it can't be used in pvp, it would be alot less focus on cheating. I know poeple will disagree, but Isn't it worth the effort to see? I could be right.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 am

MKraviks wrote:
Tag, can you possibly impliment your next hack patch to include the no pvp No Attack Delay that I mentioned earlier. I could be wrong and it not help, but I beleive if it can't be used in pvp, it would be alot less focus on cheating. I know poeple will disagree, but Isn't it worth the effort to see? I could be right.

Sorry, But i have no intention of adding that.
Back to top Go down
bilbo

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:29 am

tag, if you could include a flying for other movesets that would be great

or for that matter mess with any other things that you can mess with that are usefull
Back to top Go down
alvevic

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:30 am

Rogue0070 wrote:
If we could get a god mode, that would be awesome. I would gladly donate to TAG if this had god mode, as I'm sure many others would.
Also possibly add some protection so the devs/GMs cant see when you're using it in PVE alone.
GOOD IDEA. and only for pve that way less people whine especially witht he new raids coming out soon we dnt want to waist three hours trying to beat them cuz if fos 2 was hard imagine how tough these will be.
Back to top Go down
drgnklr421

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:17 am

is there a way to rewright the delay so it still does the damage but doesnt show the fast attack? like u get the regular animation but u get the beast damage from it still. that way ppl that use it wont seem so obvious and thus wont get reported near as offten. i noticed that w/e i would use it in open world specially the sound effects cuz ima rifle user ppl would start runnin there mouf if u were to take out the fast attack animations and the sounds how would u know who was usin and who wasnt
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:35 am

if they say they detect a third program running or modifying something together, it is for those who use Frapps also because it changes a little something to show the FPS of the corner of the screen.
Back to top Go down
drgnklr421

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:52 am

idk bout all that but i know i got reported several times cuz ppl would see how fast i was attacking with all the weapons i used except pistols because the pistols have the auto fire already so if u could just take out the fast attack animations and sounds no one would know specially in raids where there is alot of dmg anyway open world as well because theres no way to tell exactly how much dmg each person is doing. imo u should take out the animation cancel anyway cuz thats a dead giveaway as well u see someone killin like crazy with no animations its quite obvious
Back to top Go down
ghostracerx

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 am

kingchillin22 wrote:
i mean come on guys... isnt enough enough with the hacking.. it was fun at first but look what happened... just think.. next time u get caught its perma ban.... what if they start doing IP bans... but hey if you want to waste your valuable time doing this then go ahead... just to let you know since i cant use it im sure as HELL snitching on anyone else thats using it Twisted Evil

DDOS!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
ghostracerx

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 am

Tagyoureit wrote:
ghostracerx wrote:

1. No, You can hide the animations from other players though.
2. It depends if the data for their entity is sent to your client.
3. Doubt it.
4. Movement Speed, XYZ coordinates, Make non flying characters fly, Etc. stuff that's calculated client sided.

Hmm is it possible to make a one position kill hack? Where your character would be off the sim , and put all the players in that spot. OPK! lol. I am gonna wait till I get perma banned, then I think I will start fiddling with c++ menu hacks again.

Also, I saw something about a non intrusive process scanner from RadarX, not sure what he meant by that, but that is what got me thinking they were scanning process's.
Back to top Go down
vore

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am

dricocareca wrote:
if they say they detect a third program running or modifying something together, it is for those who use Frapps also because it changes a little something to show the FPS of the corner of the screen.

fraps doesnt modify the game at all, it simply draw those numbers on top of the game (directx).
Back to top Go down
darksidekila

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 am

Tag, could you make a no-clip only mod removing all the other no-delay no-ani from the program? My reasoning is I do not think you are flagged for this and thus could just kill everything legit with a group of freinds only utilizing the no cllip feature to go from boss to boss and skip all the trash mobs making the raids 2-3x faster. This should be the safest way to down bosses and complete raids since any type of no-delay or cheat engine speed hacks for damage and the memory injection it utilizes would not be necessary and that seems to be what DCUO has been dececting with there new program to detect running services and memory injection code in the game. This would also stop the rampent dumbasses who were too re-re to know not to use this in the first place in pvp and open world situations which is what caught sony's eye in the first place.
Back to top Go down
sarahde

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:05 pm

darksidekila wrote:
This should be the safest way to down bosses and complete raids since any type of no-delay or cheat engine speed hacks for damage and the memory injection it utilizes would not be necessary and that seems to be what DCUO has been dececting with there new program to detect running services and memory injection code in the game.

what you think how no clip works? its also memory manipulation... the function which let you normally collide with objects, will be "NOPed" so you dont collide anymore.
so non sense to just do a "trainer" for no clip... if they really could check if you use that program from tag (i dont think so), it wouldnt change anything if he just do a
program for no clip because it would also be detected.
beside that, if they could detect if you got program in use like tag released they would AUTO-BAN all who use it
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Honestly i don't know what triggers the ban, Nor do i have the time to test it. My guess is it could be triggered by Shoots per second being high, Or the memory address being modified.
Back to top Go down
bilbo

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:03 pm

im starting to wonder about this

using a vpn i created a new account, used the hack 100% of the time in all missions and in the pvp phase

im still not banned and im lvl 10...

im starting to think the triggers must only apply for higher levels, or its not insta temp banning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 pm

selkie707 wrote:

using a vpn i created a new account, used the hack 100% of the time in all missions and in the pvp phase

im starting to think the triggers must only apply for higher levels, or its not insta temp banning
Please, read this:

danjako43 wrote:
I don't know why these hypocrites ask for a pvp check...

Right now, everyone who wants to bring back the old days of speedhack without fear of a perma ban should look for an alternative to the speedhack that is not detectable, not some pvp limiting bull...

Do you guys even know how you got banned? Did you EXPERIMENT like a scientist and know FOR SURE? Because SOE can lie like a son of a bitch to you...

Why would you trust what SOE has to say? That vick guy sent the SAME FUCKING EMAIL to EVERYONE that got suspended. That means they are lying. If they have time to "personally" check the accounts, they should've sent emails with slight variances in each one...and some people would get suspended for more than a few days instead of the standard 3-4 days, considering they PERMABANNED money-glitchers.

I have PROOF that this ban was made BECAUSE YOU USED THE HACKED IN THE FIRST PLACE. When I first found out about this hack, I was very suspicious about the hack, and DCUO was free at the time, so I created an account. My character was a level 1. I turned on the hack, tapped my mouse, and it did what it was supposed to. Logged off, created another account, this one I only got to level 3. I didn't use any hack on this account for some time because I meant for it to be serious, but when I got out into the open world and decided that it was too hard to play alone since I had no self heals, I turned on the hack, and hacked to do some quests when no one was around. I then got paranoid since I used a hack on an account that I was serious about. Well, then I went and created my third and final account which I got to level 30. Once I got there, I decided that the grind was not worth it, and said "what the hell" and solo'd raid using the hack. By the time I reached 30, my paranoia died off. Since I couldn't completely solo all the raids, I went and used the hack in alerts, and with my super-fast 1000 clicks per second macro, I tapped the mouse button every 1 second to make it look like I fire single arrows (I was using a bow of course), but it's actually like 50 hits in each mouse press. Nobody noticed till one fucker said that my damage was higher than what it was "deemed" to be for my gear level and he said "have fun" and left...I guess he /report me, but whatever.

Here's what happened to all the acounts:

Account, level 1: suspended
Account, level 3: suspended
Account, level 30: suspended

All 3 accounts suspended. Tell me how my first two accounts got banned, other than using the hack in the first place. I'm sure they have a detection system. So, using it in pve is as bad as using it in pvp. Just rape all those assholes in pvp, no one should care for now, go all out with a newbie account since the game is free. "Come back with a vengeance" i should say. We should all worry about fixing the hack being detected instead of fucking around being "good-hearted" hackers...
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 pm

97819589 wrote:
selkie707 wrote:

Please, read this:

danjako43 wrote:

Right now, everyone who wants to bring back the old days of speedhack without fear of a perma ban should look for an alternative to the speedhack that is not detectable, not some pvp limiting bull...

Do you guys even know how you got banned? Did you EXPERIMENT like a scientist and know FOR SURE? Because SOE can lie like a son of a bitch to you...

Why would you trust what SOE has to say? That vick guy sent the SAME FUCKING EMAIL to EVERYONE that got suspended. That means they are lying. If they have time to "personally" check the accounts, they should've sent emails with slight variances in each one...and some people would get suspended for more than a few days instead of the standard 3-4 days, considering they PERMABANNED money-glitchers.

I have PROOF that this ban was made BECAUSE YOU USED THE HACKED IN THE FIRST PLACE. When I first found out about this hack, I was very suspicious about the hack, and DCUO was free at the time, so I created an account. My character was a level 1. I turned on the hack, tapped my mouse, and it did what it was supposed to. Logged off, created another account, this one I only got to level 3. I didn't use any hack on this account for some time because I meant for it to be serious, but when I got out into the open world and decided that it was too hard to play alone since I had no self heals, I turned on the hack, and hacked to do some quests when no one was around. I then got paranoid since I used a hack on an account that I was serious about. Well, then I went and created my third and final account which I got to level 30. Once I got there, I decided that the grind was not worth it, and said "what the hell" and solo'd raid using the hack. By the time I reached 30, my paranoia died off. Since I couldn't completely solo all the raids, I went and used the hack in alerts, and with my super-fast 1000 clicks per second macro, I tapped the mouse button every 1 second to make it look like I fire single arrows (I was using a bow of course), but it's actually like 50 hits in each mouse press. Nobody noticed till one fucker said that my damage was higher than what it was "deemed" to be for my gear level and he said "have fun" and left...I guess he /report me, but whatever.

All 3 accounts suspended. Tell me how my first two accounts got banned, other than using the hack in the first place. I'm sure they have a detection system. So, using it in pve is as bad as using it in pvp. Just rape all those assholes in pvp, no one should care for now, go all out with a newbie account since the game is free. "Come back with a vengeance" i should say. We should all worry about fixing the hack being detected instead of fucking around being "good-hearted" hackers...

got banned in 3 accounts with the same IP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:13 pm

dricocareca wrote:
97819589 wrote:
selkie707 wrote:

Please, read this:

danjako43 wrote:

got banned in 3 accounts with the same IP?
Looks like.
Back to top Go down
jasonthe13

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:15 pm

jasonthe13 wrote:

I have 3 accounts that i use the hack on like mad all are lvl 30 thanks to the hack only 1 account is banned. the other 2 are fine....and some friends of mine also dint get banned....
Back to top Go down
bilbo

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 pm

maybe the triggers are on lvl 30 missions or challenges

it would make sense

also they just banned those other accounts because of same ip adress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next