MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
deeznutz

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:27 pm

FYI, people are getting perma-banned after a 2nd offense already. So be warned about continued use of hacks in DCUO.
Back to top Go down
HackingIsStupid

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

apostle wrote:
I dont see how hacking in PvP would hurt their community. All it would do is annoy them and not let them queue PvP for the day. You would just be encouraging a faster ban. =/

The hack was discovered because of DUMB people like you. How does using it in PvP NOT affect the community? Some people dont just do PvP for fun, they actually try to get feats!

DUMB people like you shouldn't have access to these hacks! If the hack wasn't used in PvP or open world, then no snitches would have known that the hack existed. SOE wouldn't have a god damn clue that the hack existed! It's been a fucking year and they always acted slow when it came to hacks. BUT THANK FUCKING GOD FOR DUMB PEOPLE LIKE APOSTLE SOE finally made themselves look useful!

Fuck the DUMB people! Also that Rogue guy here in the forums is one of the dumbest people out!
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 pm

HackingIsStupid wrote:
apostle wrote:
I dont see how hacking in PvP would hurt their community. All it would do is annoy them and not let them queue PvP for the day. You would just be encouraging a faster ban. =/

The hack was discovered because of DUMB people like you. How does using it in PvP NOT affect the community? Some people dont just do PvP for fun, they actually try to get feats!

DUMB people like you shouldn't have access to these hacks! If the hack wasn't used in PvP or open world, then no snitches would have known that the hack existed. SOE wouldn't have a god damn clue that the hack existed! It's been a fucking year and they always acted slow when it came to hacks. BUT THANK FUCKING GOD FOR DUMB PEOPLE LIKE APOSTLE SOE finally made themselves look useful!

Fuck the DUMB people! Also that Rogue guy here in the forums is one of the dumbest people out!

You need to re-read my post because clearly you have no idea what my point was or what I was referring to. So much irony in your post, not to mention your username.
Back to top Go down
HackingIsStupid

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:01 am

apostle wrote:
HackingIsStupid wrote:
apostle wrote:

You need to re-read my post because clearly you have no idea what my point was or what I was referring to. So much irony in your post, not to mention your username.

No, you are just really DUMB! You DO NOT SEE how HACKING in PvP would hurt the community! YOOOOOOOOOOU AREEEEEEEEEE DUUUUUUUUUUUMB!!!

Would you like me to fuckin list down all the feats you could get from PvP? Calculate how many skill points a player can get out of completing feats from PvP?

Wouldn't it be clear yet to you how HACKING in PvP would affect those players who are trying to complete those feats?

- 1 PvP match would be finished in an estimated 5-15 minutes (including queue up time).
- 1 Decently geared hacker decides to queue up and gets to face feat hunters. 1 PvP match ruined, 5-15 minutes of game time lost.
- Feat Hunter decides to queue up again and again another hacker enters the instance, or maybe 2 this time. Or maybe the same guy. Again game time wasted!
- Player gives up on PvP and decides to do it some other time. Player logs in to do PvP again on another time and same thing happens. THERE WE GO!

Do you need me to explain furthermore? FUCKIN IDIOT WITHOUT COMMON SENSE! YOU DONT SEE HOW HACKING AFFECTS PVP?! You're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:54 am

HackingIsStupid wrote:
apostle wrote:
HackingIsStupid wrote:
apostle wrote:

No, you are just really DUMB! You DO NOT SEE how HACKING in PvP would hurt the community! YOOOOOOOOOOU AREEEEEEEEEE DUUUUUUUUUUUMB!!!

Would you like me to fuckin list down all the feats you could get from PvP? Calculate how many skill points a player can get out of completing feats from PvP?

Wouldn't it be clear yet to you how HACKING in PvP would affect those players who are trying to complete those feats?

- 1 PvP match would be finished in an estimated 5-15 minutes (including queue up time).
- 1 Decently geared hacker decides to queue up and gets to face feat hunters. 1 PvP match ruined, 5-15 minutes of game time lost.
- Feat Hunter decides to queue up again and again another hacker enters the instance, or maybe 2 this time. Or maybe the same guy. Again game time wasted!
- Player gives up on PvP and decides to do it some other time. Player logs in to do PvP again on another time and same thing happens. THERE WE GO!

Do you need me to explain furthermore? FUCKIN IDIOT WITHOUT COMMON SENSE! YOU DONT SEE HOW HACKING AFFECTS PVP?! You're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!

Cool story bro. But affecting =/= hurting.
Back to top Go down
Chimalli

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 am

People getting fed up because they keep running into hackers = hurting PvP.
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 pm

More of a nuissance than hurting. If anything, it would be equivalent to a child continuously poking someone with a stick.
Back to top Go down
Chimalli

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:51 pm

apostle wrote:
More of a nuissance than hurting. If anything, it would be equivalent to a child poking someone with a stick continuously.
And if you were being constantly poked with a stick, wouldn't you do something? People that constantly ran into hackers would report them, thus poking DCUO with a stick constantly, then they did something about it. Which leads us to where we are now.
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Whats that have to do with what I said? This isn't about whether PvP hackers should've used it in PvP or not. Its already clear that it shouldn't have been done. This is about how continuing that process would harm them when they're already banning. Like I said, more harm for us than them. We lose everything and start over, they lose a day in PvP. Thus, if anything, hacking in PvP barely hurts their community.

Child poking with the stick loses the stick.

Last edited by apostle on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chimalli

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Well, my bad, I misunderstood. Though, I don't see how it harms us if we're making new accounts to do this on. Until the IP/rangebans start happening, if ever.
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Chimalli wrote:
Well, my bad, I misunderstood. Though, I don't see how it harms us if we're making new accounts to do this on. Until the IP/rangebans start happening, if ever.

Getting banned + making new accounts + leveling it up again = alot more time + effort, not to mention encouraging faster bans and security. It's pretty much pointless.
Back to top Go down
Chimalli

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:55 pm

apostle wrote:
Chimalli wrote:

Getting banned + making new accounts + leveling it up again = alot more time + effort, not to mention encouraging faster bans and security. It's pretty much pointless.

I agree, I was thinking more about legends though.
Back to top Go down
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Chimalli wrote:
apostle wrote:
Chimalli wrote:

I agree, I was thinking more about legends though.

Meh, legends gets boring. If anything, I'd rather just make a huge raid party of hackers and just go rampaging around. But I just don't see the point in doing something that'll you'll eventually lose.
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 am

doing 8people fos2 in ~1 hours is such a waste of time. We were doing it in 2-3-4 max people in like 30 minutes. ffs
Back to top Go down
dricocareca

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 am

ok we have a lot of unfocus posts here, and about the hack? some progress? still detectable?
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Ok, my friend is using it all the time n SOE didnt ban him. how the hell is it possible?
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:07 am

I see that you check in every so often Tagyoureit. So if you read this, I found out about their detection system straight from a redname dev from the boards.

Their new program checks all clients connected to the server for code changes including offset changes. Even Cheat Engine speedhack is detectable now as it injects a DLL into the game.

Now if there is a way to avoid detection, we know you can find it for us.

Also, can you update us on what your working on lately? IT's been weeks since we heard from you.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:07 am

Cheater wrote:
Ok, my friend is using it all the time n SOE didnt ban him. how the hell is it possible?

PM me your friend's name.
Back to top Go down
Cheater

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 am

MKraviks wrote:
Cheater wrote:

PM me your friend's name.

no way Razz
Back to top Go down
deeznutz

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Don't matter. I can bet your friend is gonna get perma-banned anyway.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Doesn't matter also for the fact that Update 9 is coming out tomorrow....Which mean the hack won't work anymore.

And since Tag is absent for so long, and this being detectable, I doub't Tag will make it again since it gets you banned fast.

Unless Tag is looking for a way to make it undetectable.
Back to top Go down
jvu0001

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 am

MKraviks wrote:
Doesn't matter also for the fact that Update 9 is coming out tomorrow....Which mean the hack won't work anymore.

And since Tag is absent for so long, and this being detectable, I doub't Tag will make it again since it gets you banned fast.

how do you know update 9 is coming out tomorrow for sure? sunny
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 am

I read the official forums.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:39 am

MKraviks wrote:

I will update it, It will still be detectable though.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Tag, could you make a no attack delay for Star Trek Online? Or tell me how to find the code for it there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next