MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MKraviks

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:53 am

Can you find the timmer for melee weapon range attacks? If the brawler range weapon can shoot as fast as the bows range. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
deeznutz

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:17 pm

I'm at work, so I won't be able to check, but could someone verify the functionality of the hack after this morning's hotfix is implemented? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 pm

deeznutz wrote:
I'm at work, so I won't be able to check, but could someone verify the functionality of the hack after this morning's hotfix is implemented? Thanks in advance.

It still works.
Back to top Go down
deeznutz

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Cool, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Starbuster

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:46 pm

excuse me for my noobness, but honestly i dont know how to use this...

i tried to macro the attack button after the hack was enabled, but i was dealing almost the same hits/dmg than without the hack....what am i doin wrong ???
Back to top Go down
deeznutz

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:05 pm

You have enable the hack after you start your game, not before.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm trying to find the delay timer for melee weapons range attacks. Apparently, they have a timer all of their own. Brawling, even with the hack, only shoots twice or 3 times a second. Can you help me find a way to remove the delay from like brawling weapons?
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 pm

MKraviks wrote:
I'm trying to find the delay timer for melee weapons range attacks. Apparently, they have a timer all of their own. Brawling, even with the hack, only shoots twice or 3 times a second. Can you help me find a way to remove the delay from like brawling weapons?

I do have a method, But it also breaks the lunge from melee attacks. It will however allow Noob-Tubes/All other ranged attacks that don't fire rapidly to fire like the melee attacks.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:44 pm

I don't do lung anyway, I'm a range guy. Could you pm me the instructions or let me know how?
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 pm

MKraviks wrote:
I don't do lung anyway, I'm a range guy. Could you pm me the instructions or let me know how?

In Cheat engine add the address "DCGame.exe"+717565 with the datatype as Array of Bytes, Length 3.

The value should be "89 77 44" (mov [edi+44],esi), Change this to "90 90 90" (NOPx3)

Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 pm

how do you find those addresses?

Also, and just out of curiosity. Is there a way to find the static address for health and keep it frozen?
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 pm

MKraviks wrote:
how do you find those addresses?

Also, and just out of curiosity. Is there a way to find the static address for health and keep it frozen?

Freezing the Health Address does nothing, You still die.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 pm

ok, I did what you said, but it still doesn't shoot as fast as the bow. Is there a way to speed it up some?

Also, if you use jitbit (my investigation discovered that jitbit runs macros faster than macrogamer) and put in 10 left mouse clicks. Equip a duelweild weapon, and put a skill point in the duelwield "Flying Spin Attack". You will be doing 10 attacks with one tap of the macro button. So if you hold it down, you will be doing 10 times more attacks per second.

It only works with combos that doesn't require you to hold down a button.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm

MKraviks wrote:
ok, I did what you said, but it still doesn't shoot as fast as the bow. Is there a way to speed it up some?

Also, if you use jitbit (my investigation discovered that jitbit runs macros faster than macrogamer) and put in 10 left mouse clicks. Equip a duelweild weapon, and put a skill point in the duelwield "Flying Spin Attack". You will be doing 10 attacks with one tap of the macro button. So if you hold it down, you will be doing 10 times more attacks per second.

It only works with combos that doesn't require you to hold down a button.

Did it increase the speed of the ranged attack at all?
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 pm

it did, but it doesn't fire as fast as the bow.

If I can get the brawling weapon range which hit for between 100-300 per hit to shoot as fast as the bow (30-60 per hit), I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:20 pm

One thing that it did do on a side note is make it where you move at full speed immeadiatly after attacking someone. YOu know normally when you attack, or get attacked, it take a good 5 seconds before you can move at normal speed? this little thing fiXes that.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 pm

MKraviks wrote:
One thing that it did do on a side note is make it where you move at full speed immeadiatly after attacking someone. YOu know normally when you attack, or get attacked, it take a good 5 seconds before you can move at normal speed? this little thing fiXes that.

Yeah i forgot to mention that.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 pm

But, when you block, you have to swing your weapon to get out of block b/c just by letting go of your shift key doens't unblock you.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 pm

is there another way to speed up brawling range speed without all the side effects?
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 pm

MKraviks wrote:
is there another way to speed up brawling range speed without all the side effects?

Not that i have found, Although I've barely looked.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Well, I don't want to put eXtra work on you or anything, but if you ever get time, could you find if there is a way to remove the delay from brawling ranged weapons?
Back to top Go down
Bubba1982

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 am

what would be ideal is the ability to turn off the range limit. this way you could use something like impact arrow and hit everything in all directions regardles of it's location for 140+
Back to top Go down
sethane

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 am

Just keep the thing as it is...its good enough if used correctly do not over complicate matters...means more work.
Back to top Go down
Bubba1982

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 am

hey I'm not saying "update it and make it also remove the range limit" I'm just saying that if anyone knows what address we could edit to remove the range limit, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
FreemanArg

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi I want to know if this program works on Windows Vista 64 since I run and does not work, I can not see the Compatibility tab in the properties of the program. Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next