MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MKraviks

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:46 pm

bmac wrote:
People use it in pvp...people think that if youre using it in pvp then they will be able to do something about it because it makes it known...or, they think it ruins pvp...guess what? pvp is going to be ruined until they put some protection in, i say go for it, its just a game.

Kraviks,

its just

click left
click right

as many times as you need...you might be able to modify the autofire script in this thread to make it so you hold it down and it fires off alternating.

if thats not what youre talking about then i misunderstood

How would you assign that to a hotkey? ^D::click left, click right, etc.....?
Back to top Go down
tecnomage

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 pm

bmac wrote:
People use it in pvp...people think that if youre using it in pvp then they will be able to do something about it because it makes it known...or, they think it ruins pvp...guess what? pvp is going to be ruined until they put some protection in, i say go for it, its just a game.

yeah but using this on pvp or even pve with ppl that report will flood oficial foruns and reports about it... it will get patched sooner and gg hacks.

GREAT JOB!

huh...

so just use it on indoor areas alone or with ppl that wont report u!
Back to top Go down
Chimalli

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 am

Yeah, that's the issue... just duo'd Stryker and the Containment Facility, but it'd be nice if we had a controller and dps with us.

Edit: As fresh 30s, pretty much. (Also did all duos)
Back to top Go down
tecnomage

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:43 am

Quote :

This is the simple macro I use, though I'm definitely not claiming it's the best. If anyone has tips on how to make it faster that'd be great.
--------------------------------------------------
#NoEnv
#SingleInstance force
SendMode Input

!=::

Loop

{

SendInput {right}
;SendInput {left}
sleep, 0

}
Return
;Pauses AutoHotkey Script.
v::Pause
; Exits the macro
=::ExitApp
;Reloads the macro for after you edit it
!-::Reload
; Opens up the macro file so you can edit it
!0::Edit

instead of having to edit all the time, is there a way to change it for ... when u press "v" its goes into ranged attack mode, and if u pressed "c" i would go to melee mode

anyone know how to change that way?
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:46 am

tecnomage wrote:
bmac wrote:

yeah but using this on pvp or even pve with ppl that report will flood oficial foruns and reports about it... it will get patched sooner and gg hacks.

GREAT JOB!

huh...

are you saying that you prefer a game with hacks?

i hope they patch it...so we can have straight up pvp.
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 am

MKraviks wrote:
bmac wrote:

Kraviks,

its just

click left
click right

as many times as you need...you might be able to modify the autofire script in this thread to make it so you hold it down and it fires off alternating.

if thats not what youre talking about then i misunderstood

How would you assign that to a hotkey? ^D::click left, click right, etc.....?

something like this maybe

D::
loop{
Click left
Click right
Click left
Click right
Click left
Click right
Click left
Click right
Click left
Click right
Click left
Click right
sleep 1000
}
SHIFT::Reload

that assigns the macro to "D"...alternates the left and right clicks 6 times then pauses for 1 second...it loops it over and over again till you hit shift

im not saying this is what you want, its an example
Back to top Go down
tecnomage

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 am

bmac wrote:
tecnomage wrote:
bmac wrote:

GREAT JOB!

huh...

are you saying that you prefer a game with hacks?

i hope they patch it...so we can have straight up pvp.

so if u r saying u dont like hacks, but use them?

I do prefer this game with the hack, makes my duos and alerts run way faster

for the pvp part the only thing i care is to not get reported..., i dont mind at all of ppl using it ( i dont pvp at all, so its w/e for me) my only concern is this getting patched... and we all getting banned
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 am

I'm saying that there is no protection, so I don't care. I'm saying that I would like the game better with no hacks...but there are hacks, so I use them when I need to.

I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand. I've had to rephrase two different times for you now...this is the last one.

Honestly I could give a shit about how fast you dragon slayers finish your pve content. Any game will always be better if you can't cheat, and it will be more successful. As more people hack and soe doesn't do anything about it, people will start leaving...that's just the way it goes.

Again, there are cheats, so I use em, until I get bored...which I think already happened.
Back to top Go down
Ripton

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:58 pm

danjako43 wrote:
Albinobass wrote:
Hey im just curious if there is still a version of the autoclicker that you have, cause my hand is getting tired lol, and yes i know that sounded wrong xD. im not really worried about the problems

Use AutoHotkey. I have two scripts for you guys:

Quote :

Capslock::Suspend
LButton::
SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return
RButton::
SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click right
If (GetKeyState("RButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return
MButton::
SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click right
Click
If (GetKeyState("MButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return

AND

Quote :

Loop
{
SendInput {Click}
sleep, 0
Break
}
return
Loop
{
SendInput {Click right}
sleep, 0
Break
}
return
Loop
{
SendInput {Click right}
SendInput {Click}
sleep, 0
Break
}
return

The scripts are the same, they only differ in the number of hits u do. Each button does the following:

L Mouse: rapid melee
R Mouse: rapid range
Middle Mouse: click left then right over and over to cause an area of effect damage. Only available with "Impact Arrow" from bow weapon. Haven't tried it on "power discharge" for hand blasters yet.

Ok, now let me explain the differences.

The first one goes pretty fast. The second goes WAYYYY fast. The only problem is, the first one works well, the second one is a little buggy. The bug is that for the second script, if you tap your mouse too quickly, it'll register as a "mouse is being held" and you won't stop attacking till you press the mouse button again. Furtheremore, the second script has a problem with "buffering delay" in that if you hold the mouse button for a long time (to try to kill a boss for example), and let go, you'll still keep firing for a few more seconds or so. Depends on how long you hold the mouse.

If you guys can fix my second script, it would be much appreciated, otherwise, I'd recommend using the first one.

When i tried using your scripts in AutoHotkey ,they dosent work in the game.They work outside but when i get into the game (its minimized) it dosent work,they i tried holding any of the buttons i use the hold thing (not the macro)....please help guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
qw3rtyq

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Ripton wrote:
When i tried using your scripts in AutoHotkey ,they dosent work in the game.They work outside but when i get into the game (its minimized) it dosent work,they i tried holding any of the buttons i use the hold thing (not the macro)....please help guys. Smile

Run AutoHotKey as an Administrator and it should work (right click, run as Administrator). If you don't do this, it doesn't interact right with another program open.
Back to top Go down
lomars200

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Ripton wrote:
danjako43 wrote:
Albinobass wrote:
Hey im just curious if there is still a version of the autoclicker that you have, cause my hand is getting tired lol, and yes i know that sounded wrong xD. im not really worried about the problems

Use AutoHotkey. I have two scripts for you guys:

Quote :

SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click
Break
}
return
SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click right
Break
}
return
SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click right
Click
Break
}
return

AND

Quote :

Loop
{
SendInput {Click}
sleep, 0
Break
}
return
Loop
{
SendInput {Click right}
sleep, 0
Break
}
return
Loop
{
SendInput {Click right}
SendInput {Click}
sleep, 0
Break
}
return

The scripts are the same, they only differ in the number of hits u do. Each button does the following:

L Mouse: rapid melee
R Mouse: rapid range
Middle Mouse: click left then right over and over to cause an area of effect damage. Only available with "Impact Arrow" from bow weapon. Haven't tried it on "power discharge" for hand blasters yet.

Ok, now let me explain the differences.

The first one goes pretty fast. The second goes WAYYYY fast. The only problem is, the first one works well, the second one is a little buggy. The bug is that for the second script, if you tap your mouse too quickly, it'll register as a "mouse is being held" and you won't stop attacking till you press the mouse button again. Furtheremore, the second script has a problem with "buffering delay" in that if you hold the mouse button for a long time (to try to kill a boss for example), and let go, you'll still keep firing for a few more seconds or so. Depends on how long you hold the mouse.

If you guys can fix my second script, it would be much appreciated, otherwise, I'd recommend using the first one.

I have no idea on how to use the script can you explain it please. Step by Step thanks
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 pm

@lamars200

1) Download Autohotkey http://www.autohotkey.com/download/
Get the BASIC version (1.95 MB), that's what i use

2) extract everything into a folder

3) Run the Autohotkey.exe (green H icon) and it'll say you've never used autohotkey before and it says it'll create a script in My Documents. Say YES.

4) Open the script in My Documents and delete everything. Copy and paste my script in.

5) Save the script. on the lower right-hand corner, right click the green H symbol and pick "Reload script"

6) Once done, you must BE CAREFUL, each click registers as around 1000 clicks, which might freeze your computer if you click on anything while the script is on. SO, you press CAPSLOCK to disable the script temprarily (A green S should appear in place of the green H), to re-enable, press CAPSLOCK again.
Back to top Go down
lomars200

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
tmcheatman

PostSubject: Needs update   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:09 am

I think it has been patched. Does not work for me right now.
Back to top Go down
hardyhar

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:26 am

Still works! By any chance, any way to get this work fully on the controller? I can tap really fast, but nothing happens when I hold X or Y on the controller.
Back to top Go down
machx

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 am

danjako43 wrote:
Tagyoureit wrote:
danjako43 wrote:
Guys, I'm REALLY curious as to hwo people add this numbers and letters (B16A95) to cheat engine. I'm not familiar with cheat engine. Can someone inform me please?

Thanks.

Add the address "DCGame.exe"+716A25 with the datatype "Array of bytes", And make the length 3. The original value should be "89 6F 44", Change the value to "90 90 95", "B1 6A 95", Or any variation of the same code.

Can you implement this into your trainer?

When I do that a crash happens on the client, how to avoid it?
Back to top Go down
slarsen

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:36 am

machx wrote:
danjako43 wrote:
Tagyoureit wrote:
danjako43 wrote:
Guys, I'm REALLY curious as to hwo people add this numbers and letters (B16A95) to cheat engine. I'm not familiar with cheat engine. Can someone inform me please?

Thanks.

Add the address "DCGame.exe"+716A25 with the datatype "Array of bytes", And make the length 3. The original value should be "89 6F 44", Change the value to "90 90 95", "B1 6A 95", Or any variation of the same code.

Can you implement this into your trainer?

When I do that a crash happens on the client, how to avoid it?
I just restarted the computer after downloading the hack and it doesnt crash now Wink
Back to top Go down
tecnomage

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 pm

tecnomage wrote:
Quote :

This is the simple macro I use, though I'm definitely not claiming it's the best. If anyone has tips on how to make it faster that'd be great.
--------------------------------------------------
#NoEnv
#SingleInstance force
SendMode Input

!=::

Loop

{

SendInput {right}
;SendInput {left}
sleep, 0

}
Return
;Pauses AutoHotkey Script.
v::Pause
; Exits the macro
=::ExitApp
;Reloads the macro for after you edit it
!-::Reload
; Opens up the macro file so you can edit it
!0::Edit

instead of having to edit all the time, is there a way to change it for ... when u press "v" its goes into ranged attack mode, and if u pressed "c" i would go to melee mode

anyone know how to change that way?

anyone at all?
Back to top Go down
kingchillin22

PostSubject: BANNED   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 pm

dont use this anymore............ they just mass alot of people today that use this. I was one of them lol
Back to top Go down
shine14

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 pm

yea I got suspended for a few days for "Speed Hacking."

I never used it in the presence of other people; always in instances by myself

so heads up to all; this has apparently been "caught" for now.
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Stop lying, post a screenshot then we'll believe. Stop trying to scare people.
Back to top Go down
shine14

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 pm

danjako43 wrote:

Part of an email I got after I contacted customer support after I opened up DCUO and got the message "This account has been banned."

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 Email11

I'm not trying to scare anybody, I'm just warning. If people are out there that haven't been caught, at least I'll know I can start up again after my suspension is lifted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 pm

danjako43 wrote:
You really think they don't ban? Seriously?

My partner was banned also.
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Faced jacko
Back to top Go down
Albinobass

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:47 pm

yup me and a shit load of ppl i know got banned for this...and it was like 3 days after i got legendary >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next