MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

Go down 
+94
irongus
MuKDi
SurferZ
guyver62083
fakrox
elvin164
n3w7yp3
jvu0001
HackingIsStupid
clicktree1
vicksanj
JoshM25
patjee
BleedingFingers
darksidekila
drgnklr421
alvevic
pravus
rawr
houhou
Zorak
Dingow
Persnoody
david3663
machx
hardyhar
tmcheatman
lomars200
qw3rtyq
Volcamatic
xmandeh
Albinobass
zcorpio
5ugar
Chimalli
shine14
Blanks
slarsen
Ripton
tecnomage
bilbo
Rogue0070
sarahde
Dikberby12
davolis
DeadLy
bmac
Norach
pcaddict
guitar2d2
Shadowx69
Meow
Cheater
danjako43
bobrock2142
dork101
TUDOELLA
dricocareca
brunoturbo
COSMONAUT
kingchillin22
mmmbop
ghostracerx
popoplad
agent dawn
Hack416
jasonthe13
HawaiianPunch
marlito
Random
apostle
flashrobin
Cafubira
rsxtypers
FreemanArg
Starbuster
nightwolf92
kakash
BillyBobBrubeck
Tifs
bad316
sethane
steelers6906
nonononoyes
vore
MKraviks
Bubba1982
zeerod
deeznutz
kain203
dqzhong
Tagyoureit
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
danjako43

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:23 pm

BUMPING UP TOPIC THAT NEEDS ATTENTION: With the no-animation hex code (seen 2 pages back), you can BLOCK AND MOVE or BLOCK AND ATTACK. The blocking is inconsistent. Need someone to find hex code to stop blocking animation completely to have block on all the time. This would be semi-godmode hack.
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:33 pm

danjako43 wrote:
BUMPING UP TOPIC THAT NEEDS ATTENTION: With the no-animation hex code (seen 2 pages back), you can BLOCK AND MOVE or BLOCK AND ATTACK. The blocking is inconsistent. Need someone to find hex code to stop blocking animation completely to have block on all the time. This would be semi-godmode hack.

The blocking is probably canceled by the server as soon as you tell it you're attacking, The only way it could work is if you Attack Then block over and over.
Back to top Go down
slarsen

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Tag?
Is infinite life possible? Wink
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Why is the no animation thing not working for me? Anyone have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Tagyoureit
Admin
Tagyoureit

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:50 pm

slarsen wrote:
Tag?

Not without an exploit.
Back to top Go down
slarsen

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Tagyoureit wrote:
slarsen wrote:
Tag?

Not without an exploit.

Damn.. :/
Back to top Go down
5ugar

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Is putting an integrated item into the shared bank possible?
Back to top Go down
Starbuster

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Tagyoureit wrote:
slarsen wrote:
Tag?

Not without an exploit.

tag, is there a way to track the collections on the map???

it's fuckin hard everytime to find them, is there a way i can track them Smile?
Back to top Go down
Albinobass

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey im just curious if there is still a version of the autoclicker that you have, cause my hand is getting tired lol, and yes i know that sounded wrong xD. im not really worried about the problems
Back to top Go down
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Albinobass wrote:
Hey im just curious if there is still a version of the autoclicker that you have, cause my hand is getting tired lol, and yes i know that sounded wrong xD. im not really worried about the problems

Use AutoHotkey. I have two scripts for you guys:

Quote :

Capslock::Suspend
LButton::
SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return
RButton::
SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click right
If (GetKeyState("RButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return
MButton::
SetMouseDelay 0
Loop
{
Click right
Click
If (GetKeyState("MButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return

AND

Quote :

Capslock::Suspend
LButton::
Loop
{
SendInput {Click}
sleep, 0
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return
RButton::
Loop
{
SendInput {Click right}
sleep, 0
If (GetKeyState("RButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return
MButton::
Loop
{
SendInput {Click right}
SendInput {Click}
sleep, 0
If (GetKeyState("MButton","P")=0)
Break
}
return

The scripts are the same, they only differ in the number of hits u do. Each button does the following:

L Mouse: rapid melee
R Mouse: rapid range
Middle Mouse: click left then right over and over to cause an area of effect damage. Only available with "Impact Arrow" from bow weapon. Haven't tried it on "power discharge" for hand blasters yet.

Ok, now let me explain the differences.

The first one goes pretty fast. The second goes WAYYYY fast. The only problem is, the first one works well, the second one is a little buggy. The bug is that for the second script, if you tap your mouse too quickly, it'll register as a "mouse is being held" and you won't stop attacking till you press the mouse button again. Furtheremore, the second script has a problem with "buffering delay" in that if you hold the mouse button for a long time (to try to kill a boss for example), and let go, you'll still keep firing for a few more seconds or so. Depends on how long you hold the mouse.

If you guys can fix my second script, it would be much appreciated, otherwise, I'd recommend using the first one.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:19 am

In AutoHotKey, I got 3 questions.

If I wanted to make a macro that uses the tilde key do this:

LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
Delay 10

How would I script that in AutoHotKey?

Also, if I wanted CTRL-D to be a macro to do this:

LMouseDown
LMouseUp
RMouseDown
RMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
RMouseDown
RMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
RMouseDown
RMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
RMouseDown
RMouseUp
LMouseDown
LMouseUp
RMouseDown
RMouseUp

How would you script that in AutoHotKey?

How would I make this AutoHotKey as converted to .eXe file, run as a service in windows and only effect DCGame.eXe process?

Last edited by MKraviks on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albinobass

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 am

im sucha newb, im on a laptop for mouse, but if you can just walk me through what you said haha. im sorry, i just play games and dont focus on the mechanics. i get lost >.< sorry man
Back to top Go down
shine14

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:08 am

If I make a request of anybody able to answer...

For those of you who are able to solo raid bosses (any at all), could you give us some specifics about your character and strategy?

By specifics, I mean powerset, weapon, movement type, power loadout, etc. And what bosses you solo, and what strategy you use when taking them on. Thanks for any who take the time to answer!
Back to top Go down
ghostracerx

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:49 am

Tagyoureit wrote:
- Added a Noclip toggle, If you aren't flight then it's useless for you as you will just fall for awhile.

What is the hotkey to toggle the feature you added? I can't seem to find it drunken
Back to top Go down
Ripton

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 am

Why dose AutoHotKey dosent work in the game?I tried using the danjako43's macro but it dosent work,please help. Sad
Back to top Go down
DeadLy

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 am

@shine14 i don't think soloing raids is possible coz i tried with a friend to solo kahndag and we almost go our !@$# kicked we only managed to kill first boss though... one wrong pull was instant death you try with one friend of yours though i don't know if it has anything to do with the power/skills you use... both of us are fire and we use the same loadout except we use different weapon
Back to top Go down
vore

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 am

its impossible to solo raids like Kahndaq and inner since you are required to have at least 3 ppl (for kahndaq and 4 for inner) to do the switches.

the other raids are soloable though.

p.s. why are you trying to solo raids anyway? you're paying (hopefully you're not a F2P scrubs) to play an MMORPG so you can solo stuff?
Back to top Go down
DeadLy

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 am

well me and my friend did it just for the fun coz i use the hack only for farming duos/challenges since i'm really bored of doing these two Razz i never use the hack in pve or pvp but last week i didn't have the time to get to raid with my league so i told him to open the hack and give it a try since i had my raids free and believe me we had a lot of fun trying to solo it Razz
Back to top Go down
DeadLy

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 am

vore wrote:
its impossible to solo raids like Kahndaq and inner since you are required to have at least 3 ppl (for kahndaq and 4 for inner) to do the switches.

p.s. why are you trying to solo raids anyway? you're paying (hopefully you're not a F2P scrubs) to play an MMORPG so you can solo stuff?

btw i don't pay for it ^_^
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 am

I'm pretty sure by looking at tag}s video that he is f2p, I'm f2p as well...premium only.
Back to top Go down
Blanks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 am

If you're mainly a pvper then it makes lots of sense to solo raids. I already explained how I solo outer and sub. It'd be nice if anyone that soloed FOS3 could give some advice. One tip with the macros. If you bind melee and ranged to keyboard keys and have your macro use those instead of the mouse then you can actually turn your character while using the macro. Makes it a lot easier for me to kite when I'm soloing.
Back to top Go down
xmandeh

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 am

vore wrote:

um which one should i try to solo as fresh lvl 30? i tried some but i never could do it alone, im always dying.
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 pm

I really could use an answer to my large post at top of page 25
Back to top Go down
bmac

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm

MKraviks wrote:
I really could use an answer to my large post at top of page 25

Why don't you try looking at a autohotkey tutorial?
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:04 pm

I did, and I read the help file. It doesn't show how to make one hotkey do alternating attacks when you hold it down. or anything else I asked help for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next