MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO

Go down 
+2
n3w7yp3
MKraviks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MKraviks

PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO Empty
PostSubject: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Well, every toon I make now they are banning. The sent me an email stating that I am no long welcome on DCUO due to hacking on multiple accounts. I created 3 toons, didn't do anything, just made them and logged off...next day, BAN. I even tried to use a proxy to make an account to hide my IP, still banned next day. Unless they track your mac or something I don't know how I can play the game anymore.
Back to top Go down
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:04 am

try using a different email account to associate your dcuo account with. just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
jvu0001

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 am

Yeah a new email, or try using something like Tor Browser to make accounts maybe? You might need a free VPN as well. Good luck~
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:22 am

I used a different name, address, password, email....I didn't use the same ANYTHING. But they still found out it was me.
Back to top Go down
ilan21425

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:10 am

You Fucked up there is nothing you can do about it, they probably banned your hardware the only things you can do its to buy a new hardware. Neutral
Back to top Go down
jvu0001

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:07 am

Then you'll probably need to spoof your MAC Address and use a VPN to play DCUO without getting banned. Have you tried hotspotshield?
Back to top Go down
sonicn

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Also, even if you're using different IP for registering account, but you use same old IP when logging into game and get busted, because your IP is already blacklisted.
Try to change your IP or if it's static - call ISP or find out how to change it, even if it's a paid way.

Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:23 pm

I can hide my IP via a proxy, i know about that.
Back to top Go down
sonicn

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 am

MKraviks wrote:
I can hide my IP via a proxy, i know about that.

Do you use it for hiding IP while actually running application? It might be that in browser (Hotspotshield and Tor are just IP hiders for browser) the proxy will work but when you run game - it uses the IP the ISP assigned to you. Better change it completely somehow (I described it above).
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:11 am

To be honest with you, I don't think the game is worth all that effort. I mean only 30 daily missions and 7 weekly? havning to repeat them over, and over, and over again with no change/variation....no, right now it's not all that worth it really.

If the game was more like other mmos where you have a plethera of missions, tons of customization options, ability to make your loadout as unique as you want to create your own playstyle.....then hacks like this wouldn't really be needed.

People only hack b/c of the repetitive nature of the game. People doing the same 30 missions over and over again for what...to get the exact same gear as everyone else so you don't really stand apart from your role? Now you can mod, but everyone knows what mods healers gonna get, same as everyother role. No uniqueness.

I for one don't want a game that doesn't let me be any different than anyone else. I like unique toons.

Take star trek online. the 2 main ship gear are MACO and OMEGA. Both are equally powerful, but they do different things depending on how you play. And thats the same for ALL the gear in that game. In DCUO, it's all about getting T3...and soon T4 gear...thats it. Once you have that...and get it moded, and get the 112 Skill Points that I had....whats the point in playing again? To get more skill points? Whats the point. Even if they give you the ability to get enough skill points to spec into EVERY weapon slot....which they are close to doing actually.....game gets boring. And who wants to DRONE through all those 500 alerts, duos, etc.... Not to mention the worst part of the game .... Booster Gold Tours.

No, it will be some time before I even try to mess with DCUO again.

Sorry for the rant...
Back to top Go down
flashrobin

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 am

MKraviks wrote:
To be honest with you, I don't think the game is worth all that effort. I mean only 30 daily missions and 7 weekly? havning to repeat them over, and over, and over again with no change/variation....no, right now it's not all that worth it really.

If the game was more like other mmos where you have a plethera of missions, tons of customization options, ability to make your loadout as unique as you want to create your own playstyle.....then hacks like this wouldn't really be needed.

People only hack b/c of the repetitive nature of the game. People doing the same 30 missions over and over again for what...to get the exact same gear as everyone else so you don't really stand apart from your role? Now you can mod, but everyone knows what mods healers gonna get, same as everyother role. No uniqueness.

I for one don't want a game that doesn't let me be any different than anyone else. I like unique toons.

Take star trek online. the 2 main ship gear are MACO and OMEGA. Both are equally powerful, but they do different things depending on how you play. And thats the same for ALL the gear in that game. In DCUO, it's all about getting T3...and soon T4 gear...thats it. Once you have that...and get it moded, and get the 112 Skill Points that I had....whats the point in playing again? To get more skill points? Whats the point. Even if they give you the ability to get enough skill points to spec into EVERY weapon slot....which they are close to doing actually.....game gets boring. And who wants to DRONE through all those 500 alerts, duos, etc.... Not to mention the worst part of the game .... Booster Gold Tours.

No, it will be some time before I even try to mess with DCUO again.

Sorry for the rant...
Wow that is true,and i was pissed of because my main got permanetly banned and i made another.But you got banned from the entire Game wow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO   PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO Empty

Back to top Go down

PERMABANNED ENTIRELY FROM DCUO
Page 1 of 1