MMO Scripter/Coder Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speedhack detectable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MKraviks

Speedhack detectable Empty
PostSubject: Speedhack detectable   Speedhack detectable EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Speedhack is detectable. I made an account and did one mission with speedhack, no other hacks or anything....next day, BAN. And I was only going 2x speed.
Back to top Go down
jvu0001

PostSubject: Re: Speedhack detectable   Speedhack detectable EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

cheat engine speedhack right? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: Speedhack detectable   Speedhack detectable EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Apparently, any change in coding or modification, or dll injection is detectable. They have software to detect if a client isn't behaving the way it's been designed, ie address modifications, injection of dll, timing....
Back to top Go down
NewAlex

PostSubject: Re: Speedhack detectable   Speedhack detectable EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:01 pm

MKraviks wrote:
Apparently, any change in coding or modification, or dll injection is detectable. They have software to detect if a client isn't behaving the way it's been designed, ie address modifications, injection of dll, timing....

Ive been using CE speed hack like 1 week and still not banned. I guess GMs do a manual check of your client if u get reported
Back to top Go down
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: Speedhack detectable   Speedhack detectable EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 pm

NewAlex wrote:
MKraviks wrote:

Ive been using CE speed hack like 1 week and still not banned. I guess GMs do a manual check of your client if u get reported

I was hidden behind 4 proxies...so they couldn't see my true ip....and everytime I used the hack, 1 day later, BAN.
Back to top Go down
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: Speedhack detectable   Speedhack detectable EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Looks like a new patch today and with that, it seems that the hack may not work again. Hope the hack can be updated though. ^^ Thanks Tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedhack detectable   Speedhack detectable Empty

Back to top Go down

Speedhack detectable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMO Scripter/Coder Source :: DC Universe Online :: Releases-
Jump to: