HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
fakrox

PostSubject: NO ATTACK DELAY   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:30 pm

TAG did the download and i tested the new one and did not work , can u help me ? thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tagyoureit
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm

fakrox wrote:
TAG did the download and i tested the new one and did not work , can u help me ? thank you very much Smile

I can't even try it for myself, My launcher wont work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fakrox

PostSubject: TAG   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm

that sux , because i just tested and i pressed the F5 and nothing happen, im just giving ya a feedback so u know whats going on !

but thanks for the effort anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tagyoureit
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:34 pm

fakrox wrote:
that sux , because i just tested and i pressed the F5 and nothing happen, im just giving ya a feedback so u know whats going on !

but thanks for the effort anyway Smile

It defaults on, So you hitting f5 is turning it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fakrox

PostSubject: TAG   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm

ok ill try it right now without to touch anything , im just gonna launch the client and then run the patch as an ADMinistrator and try it out ! ill give ya feedback in a sec

thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fakrox

PostSubject: TAG   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm

i think that now its working but its not like the old one, u gotta click it but its fast Smile

thanks TAG once again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 pm

the speed isnt the same as the old one, but thanks again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MuKDi

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 am

Thx,keep up the good work Tagyoureit Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jvu0001

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Got banned again today :S All I did was Alerts/Raids
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:11 pm

jvu0001 wrote:
Got banned again today :S All I did was Alerts/Raids

I used it all day yesterday on my free account and not got banned yet. If you got banned a second time on the same account, that is a permaban. You might as well start over with a new account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Made a free account yesterday, banned today using it. Don't know why some people get by for longer than a day...I'm gonna try setting up a proxy. maybe they track IPs who have used it in the past. Maybe if they see another IP, it will last longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jvu0001

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:50 pm

MKraviks wrote:
Made a free account yesterday, banned today using it. Don't know why some people get by for longer than a day...I'm gonna try setting up a proxy. maybe they track IPs who have used it in the past. Maybe if they see another IP, it will last longer.

I have a free account that's level 26 and I've been using it since Level 1. It still has not been banned ---- but I used it on my main level 30 account in just doing raids/alerts and got banned today....Sigh, I really wonder how their detection system works. Also, I thought they were off on the weekends, especially Super Bowl Sunday.... Guess not No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 am

Tag, other people have the launcher freezing problem: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=415a04b0f8ce8ccbe19a61bf4b1aabe3&t=1714249

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 am

great work tag. tried using this on my f2p account. i'm iffy to use this on my main one since that one is subscribed. xP sure wish there was a way to make this undetectable on the server side though. but, if it was, there might be people who would really abuse it and make the fatal mistake of using it in public. i saw one doing some practice moves at the watchtower in one of the wings. i knew right away he was using to something similar to a no attack delay hack. i think there's one but you have to pay for it though. not sure about that. but, great work nonetheless for tag. it is intriguing as to how the GMs of DCUO monitor and detect and then ban accounts using hacks like this one. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 am

If you banned one. Change your ip, I made a new acc and got it to level ten and got banned again the next day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irongus

PostSubject: they make it not work   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 pm

after the the servers maintenance the hack is not working any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jvu0001

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 pm

irongus wrote:

Found an updated version working today after the mini patch

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?7ojvf131y689odg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:25 pm

irongus wrote:

Have you tested this already? What do you think Tag?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irongus

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:52 am

n3w7yp3 wrote:
irongus wrote:

Have you tested this already? What do you think Tag?
lol that you are a moron if you thing that i would download anything that looks like what you post tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 am

I braved it and downloaded this one. It says credits to Ummbop and Tag. Tag, are you aware of this? Anyways, i'm gonna be the guinea pig for this one. I'll let you know what I've found out. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:59 am

One of my league members was permabanned 2 days ago. When we talked to the GMs, they said they observed him doing more damage then what was intended for the game. However, we was not using Tags hack, or any hack. Wasn't using macro, nor was he speedhacking. He was playing completely legit. But b/c the GM's didn't think he should be able to do that much damage, they banned him for hacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uG

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:03 pm

n3w7yp3 wrote:

I braved it and downloaded this one. It says credits to Ummbop and Tag. Tag, are you aware of this? Anyways, i'm gonna be the guinea pig for this one. I'll let you know what I've found out. Cheers.

UmmBop gave credit to tag since he took tags noclip address, Jentage gave credit to UmmBop and Tag since he took UmmBop's C++ sourcecode and just updated the offsets. That hack is basicly UmmBop's v2.0, updated for the latest patch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 pm

MKraviks wrote:
One of my league members was permabanned 2 days ago. When we talked to the GMs, they said they observed him doing more damage then what was intended for the game. However, we was not using Tags hack, or any hack. Wasn't using macro, nor was he speedhacking. He was playing completely legit. But b/c the GM's didn't think he should be able to do that much damage, they banned him for hacking.

Now that's just beyond me. What can we do when the guys on the server side do things this way? Sad What can we do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:10 pm

uG wrote:
n3w7yp3 wrote:

UmmBop gave credit to tag since he took tags noclip address, Jentage gave credit to UmmBop and Tag since he took UmmBop's C++ sourcecode and just updated the offsets. That hack is basicly UmmBop's v2.0, updated for the latest patch.

Cool!! thanks for the heads up man. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fakrox

PostSubject: no delay attack   Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:20 pm

so where can i download the new patch? cause the version 9.0 that TAG did it its no longer working

thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next