MMO Bots and Programs.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
danjako43

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Tagyoureit wrote:
I will update it, It will still be detectable though.

good to see you're still alive tag! I hope you implement new and more powerful stuff in the next release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:55 pm

thank you for this awesome one. would be nice to have a working one now for the latest update. it's probably a challenge to make it undetectable though. anyways, great great job!! ^^ cheers!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:01 pm

It's not detectable. its the way you use the hack. people have been abusing it and it really sucks.you get manual banned not auto banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 pm

waiting for the new hack thanks for everything tagyoureit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:40 pm

elvin164 wrote:
It's not detectable. its the way you use the hack. people have been abusing it and it really sucks.you get manual banned not auto banned

Actually, your wrong. They can detect it even if you don't attack. It may take them abit to ban you (days only) but the detection system scans for code changes in every client logged into the server. You don't have to attack or anything. You could just turn it on and stand in the watchtower and they will detect you. I've experimented with this myself. And I got confirmation from a dev and from deadmeat (executive producer).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:07 pm

I feel sad for you, cause I've been using it for 3-4weeks now, no bans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n3w7yp3

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 pm

i can confirm that too with a friend of mine. he played a solo challenge using the hack. he went afk for a bit, then he noticed he got dc'd from the game. when he tried the launcher, he got prompted that his account has been banned. now, it's a permanent ban for him. Sad(

Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 pm

I use it alot. Trust me I use for challenges and leveling to 30 and stuff. Nothing happened. Maybe the gm was observing him and he was unlucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 am

Guys do not on the old hack with update 9 you will get suspended for 7 days, fatal mistake on my part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fakrox

PostSubject: TAGYOUREIT   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:29 pm

TAG r you really going to make a new version of the hack? do u think u could make undetectable?

thank you very much !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tagyoureit
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 pm

fakrox wrote:
TAG r you really going to make a new version of the hack? do u think u could make undetectable?

thank you very much !

My launcher freezes and wont open, So i can't update it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Take your time tag.we're not in a rush. Thanks for everything again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guyver62083

PostSubject: hey tag   Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Tag take your time on it man u got this. because we all believe in you man cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeznutz

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:01 pm

I'm not gonna risk getting perma-banned without knowing for sure that the whatever new hack comes out will be undetectable. So I suggest that, if something new comes out, use a F2P account for testing so as not to put your main account at risk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 am

Either they found out who he was and blocked his IP, or he has to reinstall the game due to a bug/glitch in his launcher. Maybe he could try to verify the files from his launcher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:18 am

I doubt they know who he is, I dont think tag was ip banned too, most probably problem with the cilent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apostle

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:13 am

Lolwut even if he was IP banned, which is very doubtful, he would still have access to the launcher.

Here's some suggestions to try before you decide to reinstall 17gigs+ of files.
1. Check firewall/exceptions list.
2. check if Active X in internet browser is enabled.
3. make sure you have Flash and/or it isn't corrupted.
4. delete temporary files and clean cookies/cache

if that doesn't work, try the suggested methods here.
http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuopc/posts/list.m?start=120&topic_id=5071
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tagyoureit
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 pm

I put a new one on the OP, But i can't login to test it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurferZ

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm

I didnt play Dcuo for two weeks and today when i wanted to go have some fun i see message Your account has been banned please contact customer suport and i cant log in at all.. so guys does that mean im perma banned or what? I really dont know much about what can i or should do now to get unbanned.. I use this hac. only once and only in challenge so guys it can be detected becouse it looks and i dont how the hell they know i use it in challange..Guys do you know how can i be unbanned this is first time this happend to me..Please guys any help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:07 pm

SurferZ wrote:
I didnt play Dcuo for two weeks and today when i wanted to go have some fun i see message Your account has been banned please contact customer suport and i cant log in at all.. so guys does that mean im perma banned or what? I really dont know much about what can i or should do now to get unbanned.. I use this hac. only once and only in challenge so guys it can be detected becouse it looks and i dont how the hell they know i use it in challange..Guys do you know how can i be unbanned this is first time this happend to me..Please guys any help

First ban is 3-4 days. Second offense is Perm. Though there are people using it without problems so I don't know how they can detect it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guyver62083

PostSubject: hi   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:09 pm

can some one tell me what the op means that tag is talking about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurferZ

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 pm

MKraviks wrote:
SurferZ wrote:

First ban is 3-4 days. Second offense is Perm. Though there are people using it without problems so I don't know how they can detect it.

Kraviks ty about fast reply really thank you ..But i dont know for sure when i was banned becouse i didnt play dcuo for week and more and today i mean before few hours when i wanted to go play that message pop up and says your account is banned and i dont know when i will be unbanned or will i be unbanned i use this on my main char. just to to test it i know i made mistake use it on my main char i know now Sad it was big mistake but what can i do now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKraviks

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:22 pm

go to soe.com and create an in-game ticket asking about being banned, they will tell you if it's permenant. If it is, there is absolutely no way they will unban you. If it's just for 3-4 or the 7-8 days, then you will just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurferZ

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:28 pm

MKraviks wrote:
go to soe.com and create an in-game ticket asking about being banned, they will tell you if it's permenant. If it is, there is absolutely no way they will unban you. If it's just for 3-4 or the 7-8 days, then you will just have to wait.

Ok ty kraviks i will go do that now i hope i will be unbanned becouse i use it only once and in challenge not in open and not in pvp..Ty Kraviks again i will come back here when i get answer from them to let u know what they said.. thanks again kraviks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elvin164

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm

thanks tag works perfectly, can you upload the one with the f6 function for brawling? thanks again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay   

Back to top Go down

[Release] DC Universe No Attack Delay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next